I have question about using water condensation from my AC unit runoff for my girls?

flowering

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I have question about using water condensation from my AC unit runoff for my girls? 5 to be… I have them in a clement controlled environment… and have to pack water up stairs and down stairs… so to avoid making the two trips a day can I just use the ac condensation water for them…?

Aircon drain pans are a great place for mould and bacteria. I would be lugging that water up every step.
Ps I have to climb a 6 foot ladder with 20 litre buckets I feel your pain.

If you could make all the water drain continuously into the plants, then no mold would grow in it.

They mold and bacteria grow in the condensation pan it receives codensation from the coils which are often neglected so all the gunk on the coils will drain into the pan and thus be very present in the water
Reclaiming the water and filtering may be an option but I wouldn’t water my plants with it

Unless you keep it sergicly clean in the collecter pan it’s not worth it to add that to your ladies mold floats in air as well as other bad bacs when the water is condensed it uses the air it sucks in