I Have Plant Issues HELP!

My Gorilla glue #4 leaves are having problems, one is nutrient burn and the other is boron deficiency i think…the other im not so sure. Any ideas of what i should do? She’s 2ft tall and about a month and 20 days old

This is my first grow

Here is a Support Ticket just fill it out best as possible and someone be able to help you better.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Is this just a few leaves, or a lot? Near the bottom/older growth, or top/new growth?

@elheffe702 its starting to be more leaves…its now forming on the top more

Strain; Gorilla Glue #4 fem

picture is about 2 weeks old

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Soil mix wit coir

System type? Soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? N/A

What is strength of nutrient mix? Not sure But i use flower power

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size? Vipaspectra. 300w led
Temps; Day, Night: 72-79

Humidity; Not sure

Ventilation system; No

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: N/A

Co2; No

The shriveled one looks like light burn, as does the top in the picture of the whole plant. You might want to raise your lights to around 24" or so above the canopy, if possible. Otherwise you can top or train to keep them from getting too high.

Also looks like there could be some pH issues. Are you checking the pH when you mix your nutrients, or the pH of your runoff? Your roots like the soil to be between 6.3 - 6.8 for the best nutrient uptake. If it is out of this range or fluctuates too much, the plant had issues getting what it needs to strive.

Thanks ill try raising the light more & i have no way to check the Ph balance but i used a soil sample and vinegar i heard thats a way

Invest in a pH meter as it takes some time for deficiencies to start showing
Steps you skip today will bite ya weeks from now
You do not have to spend big bucks
But do yourself and your girls a favor and start phing your nutes and water
If you don’t it will be to the detriment of your grow
Hope this helps

Concur with @Growit The pH is everything in growing. I have been growing for 4+ years and I never got a great grow until I learned to keep the pH in range. The other grows were OK but the last four, with controlled pH, that I have done have been great as far as potency and yield.