I have no Idea whats wrong and need help please!

Hello N, I won’t give any recommendations I think you’ve had enough as it is but I am curious if you ever recalibrated your ph pen/meter. I have a few cheaper ones and they actually work fine but bought a better one. Any how the cheap ones seem to need calibrated more often. Just a curiosity…

2 Likes

I agree with @anon47338222 recalibrate your Ph pen.

1 Like

“N” sorry if I’m assuming you have a cheap ph pen lol Not my intention per say. I’m guessing I have over $25 grand in the building I grow in heat cooling siding and bought a damn $6 ph pen and actually 2 of them lol…Just got tired of calibrating them and dinking up my ph water… So silly
Also welcome to ilgm forum k and N both. Lots of good folks here

3 Likes

Nicky has you covered, great.

1 Like

You make a very valid point @anon47338222
Infact I think it’s time to calibrate mine lol!

@jetlag you know it :wink:

1 Like

lol tll never be perfect ive come to find out. We are our worst critics.

1 Like

25 Grand. Thats nuts @anon47338222
I would love to see that setup looks like

1 Like

Block building and a lot of that was strips tap con to wall then osb then wrapped then sidding, holes in the thickness sucked and installed three mini splits and stuff to do that, gutted the place was a large garage took doors off redid it like a house 200 amp service new pole and transformer just a lot and I’m not in my 30s and 40s I’m tired bruh :rofl:

1 Like

@nicky thanks for the defoliating instructional video. I didnt do a lot (if any) LST om my plants. Looks like defoliating would be my best bet yeah?

Im in about day 5 of my stretch though. Will that jeopordize anything doing a defol now?

Im loving it! Id say all together im 2000 in. Hopefully not considering its only my 3rd run.

Just running a few tents

Alot of money went to fixing mistakes that should have been avoided

2 Likes

Nice, well bought a second house on 3 acres so I have a bit into this and then revamping the one building :woozy_face::man_facepalming::woozy_face:. Wish you awesomeness in all your grows!

On your grown man stuff. I like that. Thank you and best of luck with everything to you too.
Thats my dream of having something like that one day.

1 Like

We have all made that. Financial mistake lol.
Think I’m 4k in.

Don’t defoilate until you see buds wait till a bit after the stretch. Buds need light to grow until then your fine.

1 Like

Naw no financial mistakes it’s called investment :heart:

I got a 2x4 with a duct fan and a controller you want to “invest” in it because I want to “invest” in a different setup lol

2 Likes

Lol your so silly cute Nicky… what is it you want to buy? :thinking::roll_eyes:

@Nicky in the video you posted the guy recomends day 1 and day 21. Saying youll barely notice considering how fast itll grow back.

Do you know of any potentials that could go wrong with lollipopping now, and again when buds appear?

Growth Stunts? Stress? Herming?

Got the same setup lol

1 Like

Honesty the one video about Durring flower I didn’t watch I showed it as to how to do it not when to do it.

Stress is and issue for herming, or stunting if done on an unhealthy plant.
Most of us agree when bud sites are forming, aka week 3 and then again late in flower after they grew back

Probably a bigger tent i’d assume. Thats what i ended up doing. 2 by 4 for veg. 4 by 4 for flower in regards to @Nicky