"I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm in over my head" Northern Lights Indoor

All very true. I would probably go with fox farms then. That would be my second choice at this point if I wasn’t vested into NOTG. My budget at any given time could determine it too.

1 Like

I feel like we got him on track and he’s feeling better about things now.

1 Like

2 Likes

nice grow…:star_struck:

1 Like

So in my limited amount of space I should probably begin to consider bring the net down and scrogging? the plants do seem to be filling out very quickly at this point. On the way I have a timer to bring my lights down to 18/6 as opposed to the 24/0 I’ve been running, as well as a pH pen and and a nutes kit from general hydroponics. I believe its a fora, bloom, micro kit. I was planning on using them at 1/4 the recommended strength after doing some pH testing of the runoff.

Again I want to say that you folks are awesome and I’m very grateful for the insight! I really didn’t want to get into defoliating the plants as my instincts told me it may do more harm than good in the long run.

I think at this point I’ll hold off on the nutes until I’m confident with my pH and once the girls get a little taller i’ll begin the scrog process. I’m trying to slow down a little and take this all one step at a time :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks amazing. I really need to consider a QB in my near future :drooling_face: