I have no clue what is going on here ? 2 different banana kush plants

Look thirsty.

1 Like

They look pretty close to each other phenotype wise. Do you mean why two from the same seed would look different?

Also the droopyness does look like underwatering, but your soil looks damp. Did you just water them? If so they should be happy in a few hours. If not in the last couple days, could be overwatering. They look pretty alike

2 Likes

Is this the third post of the same thing? Please don’t do this - it wastes a lot of peoples time and will also just end up confusing you.

1 Like

They’re so heavy I didn’t want to over water it

1 Like

It’s actually two different plants the last two is the same strain … didn’t mean to cause you any confusion ! This is my first time growing on my own

Yeah if they are heavy (saturated) then it’s obviously not underwatered. Look pretty good to me other than the droop. If you’re sure they don’t need a drink then I guess you wait it out.

1 Like

This is how those two look now , from 12am ![image|666x500](upload://hD4DwEDPc6E9Doxg0ZkAgyZqrWs.jpeg) ![image|666x500](upload://2GInhRR0ba59s1vRYPgEOfnZOFR.jpeg)

3 Likes

They look much better. Could have been overwatered and just needed to dry a bit. Crisis avertd :raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Yes sirrrr ! I was smiling from ear to ear

1 Like

But just to be clear this is the early flowering stage , correct ? For these two

2 Likes

Absolutely. Crowns have just formed up so this is the week I start the count

2 Likes

Ok , also should they be under the red light .

1 Like

Uhh red light? Reds are better for flower. But they should be under intense lighting. Color isnt the defining factor

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like