I have my plant it is called Dutch Treat currently inside in a five gallon bucket. can I move it outside?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I have my plant it is called Dutch Treat currently inside in a five gallon bucket . can I move it outside during the daytime then back in at night without causing any damage. I don’t want to start flowering yet but I don’t think that I’m getting enough light from my plant bulb.

Yes you can but I would gradually move it out that way by putting it under somewhere shaded for the first couple days and then introduce the sun

1 Like

And keep a VERY watchful eye out for bugs. May want to take preventative measures like food grade DE sprinkled all over her. Or neem oil spray. CB knows more about prevention then me. But those two will go a long way towards protecting ur babies when outdoors. Good luck and join us here at the forum. Loads of great info and even better people.

Haha just noticed that was @Hogmaster :joy::rofl: those avatars

1 Like

@Hogmaster is on point about gradually introducing full sun
Even with the best grow lights you cant simulate the suns strength and if you place it in full sun right away the plant will not do well
So as Hogmaster instructed place in a shady spot for the first frw day up to a week out of direct sun light ( shaded spot )
Bugs are a issue as well outdoors so yeah as @PurpNGold74 mentioned a good inspection before you bring them in for the night is best dont want bugs indoors
Some food grade De will deter many bugs and is non toxic safe or neem oil
I dont spray anything on my buds

1 Like

I mix them two up all the time lol

1 Like

He has a bigger nose

1 Like

Ahhhhhh. I see. Actually I feel bad now. :joy::rofl::joy:

Now I wanna avi