I have identified that i have pests

Hey guys i have identified a problem one being fungas gnats and i am currently rectifying that with eco-neem oil and yellow sticky traps which i am seeing a big number decrease in them but have just come to notice another pest which i think is spider mites but unsure there is alot in the soil of my plants and i see them crawling on the floor at times too

1 Like

You are correct. That is a spider mite.

1 Like

Thanks dude the problem i have is it tella you how to get rid of them upon your tree not in the soil i see heaps of these in the soil not so much on the tree itself

1 Like

That looks pretty big to be a spider mite. They are microscopic. That looks more like a member of the beetle family to me …

4 Likes

That is a photo full zoom on my camara

2 Likes

It was barely seeable on the floor

2 Likes

Here is a zoomed in pic of spider mites. They are tiny. I couldn’t see them without zooming in.

4 Likes

Thank you @GreenJewels for the pic! :wink::v:

2 Likes

Your welcome :v: unfortunately I have more pics :joy: no more outdoor grows for me

5 Likes

Haha yes, outdoor is a different ballgame :wink:

4 Likes

Even my aunt has also seen the presence of spider mites in her garden last month. Really thanks to the team of Pest Control Danbury CT who offered her organic pest spraying and prevented the plants in her garden.