I have figured it out!

Soooooo I have definitely finally figured this forum out. And I would like to apologize for my topics that go over the same topics. I can’t figure out how to go in and delete them. Heeeelppppp pleaseeee
@MattyBear @Covertgrower
Btw this is sb77 I finally decided I love it here I should go make my profile up now

5 Likes

@WaPNWGrower gonna stay awhile?? Sweet!!

2 Likes

Heck yes!!!

3 Likes

Glad we lured you to the dark side successfully :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Damn I saw that title and thought you’d found the meaning of life. All jokes aside this is the best grower’s forum on the web. Awesome people who are always glad to help instead of assholes and egos that you find on the other forums. Wise decision to hang around.

6 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: @Outlaw that’s still up for discussion lol
And @Graysin it didn’t take that long. I’m on that first time new dad schedule rn so I get a lot of reading time. Which sparks so many questions. Like what’s easiest lmfao

4 Likes

:point_up_2::joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I haven’t figured it out yet. Life or the forum. Topics seem to have merged throughout. In the soil section there are only 3 topics posted, yet soil is talked about everywhere. I’m trying to post in the right places. Is there a" Forums for Dummies" book out there? I can post pictures which was something I could never do before. When someone asks me to send them a link, I’m like a deer in headlights.

1 Like

Happy for you. You have learned how to book mark. That way you can find anything you want to go back to :blush::v:

1 Like

No, not really. The best advice I have is to get familiar with the search function, since honestly we all tend to wander a bit. Categories don’t have the same weight here they do in many other forums because, well, stoners tend to get a bit disorganized :joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes in the middle of a long stoner high as hell conversation I’ll stop and ask, “How did the conversation evolve from fixing the tractor to discussing your sisters cross-eyed and pregnant cat?”

3 Likes

Okay @Graysin i definitely agree about how we can get very discombobulated butttttt I’d say prone to wonder instead of disorganized. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes