I have attached two pictures of my plant showing what the problem is

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

This plant came to me from someone else who passed away. The plant already had one leaf with this problem when I got it. I have had it since January 20th. It is under 200 watts of light; growing inside the house in extra room. I check the water and PH every day. The PH is between 6 and 7. I use rainwater to water with. Is this something you can help me with?

This plant came to me from someone else who passed away. The plant already had one leaf with this problem when I got it. I have had it since January 20th. It is under 200 watts of light; growing inside the house in extra room. I check the water and PH every day. The PH is between 6 and 7. I use rainwater to water with. Is this something you can help me with?

What size pot do you have it in
Type of soil would also help
Have you started to feed and what are you checking ph with ?
May I recommend you join the forum and let us and the other members help you out if you dicide to join tag me when you start a thread
By adding @ symbol in front of my user name
Like so @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like