I have an opaque plastic cover on my plants

High,
I have a plastic cover over my plants as the rain and frost warnings were apparent. The frost has since been lifted and the rain has stopped. Should I take the cover off or will they be okay under it till they are done. I think they have a week or two to go if I am counting correctly. The trichs are getting cloudier by the day and I have found some amber but not a lot and the pistols are still whiteish. Thanks For your help

Ger

Are you able to get any kind of heat source under the girls? You don’t want any moisture any rain condensation nothing that will cause Bud rot and that is the most heartbreaking, I have never had as much bud rot as a I had this year because of all the weird weather with all the Hurricanes coming in usually you don’t get this low dew point well into October, in the past growing years I’ve had girls that have been harvested like Thanksgiving time and they were perfect because it was dry this year there is so much moisture

High,
Cover is off…sunny and 70 next few days. They might be done by then. The Strawberry Cough and Blueberry are very close. The Maui and Blackberry Kush have a week or two as far as I can tell. Trichs are cloudy and amber on the SC and BB all cloudy on Maui and Blackberry. Oh boy I am getting excited. Patience is a virtue!!!
Ger