I have a question about big harvest like 50lb and better

Yes peace of mind is huge especially living in Ill

1 Like

Youā€™re probably pretty good from here. If not I would find one of the US located seed banks that has good reviews.

Iā€™ve seen a couple. Iā€™ve got time. Iā€™m like the coach that plans out his gameplan except the game isnā€™t until this season. :grin: I love learning about the plant and how to raise a perfect one.
I have so many questions

1 Like

Start a thread and ask away, lots of people here to help

Youā€™ve sold me on the quantum board. By what Iā€™ve read on here youā€™re the man when it comes to lights.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about that, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be happy if you go with qbā€™s.

1 Like

Donā€™t be so modest. You know your the expert.

3 Likes

Expert is a strong word. I know how use to most of the components available, and I have pretty good knowledge of a lot of those components. Thatā€™s not really expert level in my opinion lol. But Iā€™m happy to help with the things I can.

Or rabbit traps. Have some sort if foliage that grows half the height of your perimeter. GPS marks as to where you drop em. Couple could be staggered in areas you have left purposely to entice would be thieves. Unless you just go with full on electric fence.