I have a plant that I just realized is ready to harvest, but wanted to "flush" with clean water first

Thanks for the amazing advice as always!

4 Likes

Anytime. You’re very welcome.

3 Likes

Hope that helps @heybudletsparty

2 Likes

Sorry my computer stopped working properly!!! Had to restart a couple times… Yes that helps a lot!!! Thanks everyone!!! @raustin, @Vexer, @N00BIE… everyone…!!! Let me read what u folks wrote again…

4 Likes

@raustin, when I do the flush, I assume all the water needs to be the proper ph? thanks for all the help again!!!

1 Like

Yes, it should be at 6.5.

3 Likes

You already started flushing so keep it going until you get your ppms as close to 0 as possible. Then go dark for 3 days and chop it.

3 Likes

Thanks again @raustin and @Vexer!!!

1 Like

Good luck and find away to post pics of the finished product

2 Likes

@Vexer

Well i’m a little to late for this party…lol Look’s like @raustin has this well in hand.

But @heybudletsparty
If your pot is a 5 gal pot then it will take 15 gallons of water to flush and as for the dark they will fatten up for ya, I go 48 at least cause when you hang then they still will change amber and the longer the cure the better the bud is.

3 Likes

@raustin

Awesome and thank you as usually 1

2 Likes

My pleasure, @garrigan62. BTW, I hope you’re feeling better. How’s that shoulder doing?

2 Likes

To be honest with ya hun, it’s been or will be one month and my are is sore as hell.
My arm will go numb just on the inside from behind my right ear over my shoulder down my arm to my thumb
doesn’t fell right one bit and achs all the time. Sorry for venting…lol

and how are you and the girls doing these days ?

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry, but all surgery sucks. Hopefully, that numbness and pain will go away, it just takes time. You can vent to me anytime you want, luv.

My girl and I are doing ok, can’t complain.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with the flush, but I still think putting your already very ripe plant into a preharvest dark period is going to make your trichs get more ambered than you’d like.

3 Likes

@blaclthumbbetty

That’s the hole idea behind it lol

2 Likes

Yes, exactly my point. He doesn’t want them much more ambered.

1 Like

I was going based off this. :grinning:

2 Likes

I missed that, if that’s true then he probably shouldn’t do the dark period. Nice catch, Betty.

2 Likes

Yup I also missed it… Thank you for pointing that out. thumb

3 Likes