I have a 5x5 tent

How many 3 gal pot will fit.I’M using 2 600 led with 6" inline fan and fliter and a large rotating hurricane fan…There is 2 4" fans bringing air in from the bottom.The plants are Girl Scout Extreme there supposed to be a smaller plant.Is it possible to grow 6 to 9

3 Likes

Definitely possible. If your growing all the same strain though why not grow four and veg for three extra weeks and fill the tent with those. Would require bigger pots though.

3 Likes

There auto’s will that make a difference

2 Likes

Definitely. You don’t control as much with autos. I’d say your range of 6-9 is doable. Expect a tight tent. Six is probably a more reasonable number than 9. But that being said I have 9 photos and 3 autos shoved in my 4 x 4 tent right now. That 5 x 5 is a blank canvas. How do you envision it looking in two months :wink:

1 Like

I would have thought 4 or 9. That way you can grow in grid form and shuffle them around easily. I haven’t grown the strain, so don’t know how they behave. 4 plants in 5 gallons nicely trained into shape would be a pretty sweet option too. Maximise the plants. :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wall to wall

2 Likes

I would do 4, wait 2 months and start 4 more

1 Like