I have 5 beautiful plants not one sign of a bud on any of them. Is this normal

I bought some Chronic White Widow from you back some time ago. Germinated 5 seeds June the 9th. I have 5 beautiful plants not one sign of a bud on any of them. Is this normal.

Auto, Photo, light schedule please.

Glad you found us. Like ^^ he said, need more info. We’ll get you budding on no time :wink:

ILGM only has feminized chronic widow, so you would/will have to change your lighting schedule for them to go into flower. I am just guessing you are doing about 18 hours of light now, drop that to about 12 hours of light and they should switch to flowering…

4 Likes

Exactly what we were all thinking, but I didn’t know they didn’t have that in auto. Could have been a slow-budding auto, but the solution would have been the same :wink:

3 Likes

@Ron330 is right on. If it’s not an auto flower you need to change the light schedule on your own to 12/12. They aren’t going to flower overnight either, give em some time and keep and eye out for any irregularities. And don’t forget to flush. Welcome to the forum there is a lot of knowledge passed around here so please take advantage of it! :+1:

3 Likes

Even then, it’s known that sometimes Autos need you to change to 12/12 to give them a kickstart into flowering, it all depends on the individual plant.

3 Likes

Been on a 16 hour light schedule, I gave the incorrect name of the plant, it’s Chronic Widow fern. Plants are in a controlled environment, 4 x4 x5 grow tent, ac set at 74 degrees, homemade co2.

1 Like

I changed it today after seeing all these post. 12 hours now.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the help.

1 Like

You’re going to love the CW…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry I left off the 1000 watt led grow light.