I had a successful grow with ILGM BBKush(fem.)

I’m really interested in trying to grow ILGM Blue Dream(fem)… has anyone tried this strain(cultivar)?

Thanks.
KE13

@repins12 @Oldguy @CoyoteCody @Teacherttom1 @Drinkslinger @Bubblehead @Capt.Cola @Happilyretired @elheffe702 @Oldtimer69

4 Likes

I have not, but I am going to sprout a ilgm gold leaf soon. Blue dream is one of my favorite smokes though.

2 Likes

I think @MrPeat was growing Blue Dream.

4 Likes

I just started a blue dream and a LSD seed. I put them in water on the 11th got them both in pots with happy frog on the 19th of march. Here is a picture of them the Blue dream is on the left.

i’m going to start a new journal on these two plants specifically and probably throw a few others into the road I’ll tag you into it if you like when I get it going

3 Likes

Sorry @KE13. I haven’t grown it yet. :+1::v:

1 Like

{Correction}…Throw a few more in the mix down the road

1 Like

I just dropped a blue dream and an lsd seed a few days ago.

4 Likes

I haven’t, but would be interested in seeing it grow! Good luck :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yes, I do grow Blue Dream. I love this plant. If you want a beast, BD rocks. Shw can grow over 78” tall. She seems to start a little slow and then watch out. This plant will dominate your entire grow tent if you don’t stay on top.

This is one of my Blue Dream beasts. :+1:
Lighting will also play a huge role in how tgis plant grows.

4 Likes

Great minds… Just saying…!

2 Likes

Once she is done growing and curing, the buds take on a sweet blueberry smell. One of the few plants I’ve grown that actually smells like the description says.

I have wonderful luck with Blue Dream. I have’t tried the ILGM version of BD. Mine are from Humboldt Seeds and they don’t disappoint at all. :+1:

1 Like

Would you start off with an Auto BD or a BD feminized seed, in FFOF soil?
@MrPeat
Thank you!!!

KE13

1 Like

@KE13 I would do Photo. She is a serious producer. I got a tad over 1 lb off one BD Photo. If you are using say brand new FFOF you need a buffer aka soil that isn’t “hot”. Meaning…have a decent sized coffee cup sized hole. Fill the hole with some soil with no nutrients. Then place seed in the middle of that buffer area. Since brand new FFOF tends to kill off seeds. It looks like the last 3 plants I didn’t use enough of a buffer layer. Live and learn.

1 Like

@MrPeat
Wow, one pound off of one plant? BD at that! Is that typical, and how long did you veg and flower?
Thank you.

KE13

@Happilyretired
Yes, tag me, please!
Thanks.

KE13

It depends on your grow light. I did this under two HLG 260xl rspec.

1 Like

@MrPeat
I have a 600watt MH bulb and a 600watt super hps Bulb that I switch from veg to flower. In a 4’x4’x80” tent.

Should I stick with my light setup or switch to HLG’s? @MrPeat I can’t wait to start on blue dream!!

@KE13 The HLG lights are awesome. Your yield will be so much better that you will want to thank them for a awesome light. :+1::+1::joy:

1 Like