I guess I need to start a Journal

Sorry I meant getbthe ph in range first then give light nutes.

I got an email back from Pro-Mix and the tech data sheet lists these ingredients.
Perlite = 2-7%
Peat Moss = 82-87%
Peat Humas = 8-12%
I can upload the data sheet if anyone wants to see it.
@Donaldj @Rugar89 @Fever @garrigan62 @latewood @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker

1 Like

I believe that would be considered soilless
@bob31 @Donaldj or @Hogmaster
What are your thoughts guys

2 Likes

Not any soil listed that I can see! @Countryboyjvd1971 @barry1

1 Like

Just a little hummus @bob31 lol :+1:

1 Like

I have used pro-mix premium it is time release and soil less so you have to veg longer if you want to go for monster buds or add boosters they won’t need feeding for 2-3 months so long as ph is kept 5.8-6.3

Weird I’m using dynagrow and I see no nute burn whatsoever

lol the trick is they are not right balance during flower it’s fine during veg but your N will be too high during flower ladies in veg are happy with lots of N not so much during flower
If you bought it in Canada it has a time release which is rated for 4-6 months for house hold plants in MJ that means around 2-3 since they are heavy feeders :wink:

2 Likes

So if bought in US it doesn’t have time release?

Has a 3 month charge not 6 :wink:

1 Like

Hmm I have a side by side with dynagrow promix and foxfarm foxfarm
Both ww auto which have numerous phenotypes but still…

1 Like

I just transplanted my ladies yesterday into FF happy frog. I gave them a little bit of recharge to help deal with the stress because my smaller one was looking very droopy after the switch, but after about an hour in the sun she went back to normal.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! After yesterdays fiasco I went back over earlier photos of my plant and it has the same patterns on the leaves. So all excited over nothing. Looking at some photos from other websites this issue isn’t all that bad.
I gave the plant a real good look today and… MAN there is growth coming out all over this thing. I’ll UP some pics. To be honest I like the looks of this.

I can see a little N toxicity, but nodes are about as tight as they can get IMHO.
@Donaldj @Fever @GetbackJoJo @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Majiktoker

5 Likes

Your leaves really dont appear to be clawing which is usually a symptom of nitrogen toxicity, but rather look like they are possibly getting an early stage deficiency (purple reddish stems). Watch for the red and purpling stems to worsen and leaves to slightly yellow if they do it will likely be a slight cal mag deficiency @barry1

2 Likes

Thanks @Majiktoker. It will probably be a week before I water again so I’ll add some Cal-Mag to the pH-ed water. Aiming for 5.5 in. I’m thinking of adding 1/2 tsp of molasses too for the Mycos.

3 Likes

Keep me posted my friend

1 Like

Today I mixed up something for my plant. In 1 gal of distilled water I mixed 2 ml of CalMag, 1ml of micro, 1 ml of gro, 1 ml of bloom. 248ppm. Then 1/2 tsp of molasses. pH to 5.8 ending with 278ppm. Runoff was 7.5pH 194 ppm. I added 1/2 gal to 4 gal container.
Edit: If that doesn’t take care of the “rippling” I’ll add a pinch of epsom salt next week.
@Majiktoker

I’m reading more on this ripple or wavy leaves. On one site it went on to say he thought it was possibly a result of very tight nodes in very young plants. which is exactly this plant… Very tight nodes. I mean right on top of each other. He said the plant grew out of it with out any other issues.
What say ye?
@Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Fever @Donaldj

If this is one of your first grows it could be a phenotype variation or a characteristic of the strain itself. Your plant looks healthy if you want more stretch raise your lights

1 Like

This is white widow photo, and yes my first grow :smirk:. @Fever I thought the tighter the nodes the better. Is there an “up to a point” clause in there? :skull_and_crossbones: