I got them! Dang it!

So after a good clean solid 6 months with no spider mites ! Its happened and there back ! I have an almost 8 week old NL auto still looks good but when i misted it i noticed the cobwebs dammit! So ive cleaned a million times, bleached, clean clothes, only seeds no clones from outside my home! Im purchasing 1000 ladybugs and building them a home so they will reproduce and take care of these mites! Anyone doing the ladybug treatment right now? So mad lol

2 Likes

@Ladithief doesn’t post here much. But was just talking about it within the last week or two.

I love them ladybugs. I had aphids and mites over the summer and the ladybugs wiped them out. There are consequences to lady bugs. They escape. My wife’s had a word or two for me when she finds one crawling on her in the middle of the night. The things we do for love…

6 Likes

My wife is terrified of ladybugs lmao but i said whats more scary me not smoking my tasty buds or a ladybug…its gotta be done as its a nuisance and i have 5 baby og kush autos so not good haha

1 Like

Research u tube and check out a product called Green Cleaner . I think you will like it . My son in law had mites and used it two times three days apart and they were gone . No harmful chemicals .

2 Likes

Man that sucks big time. I once bought the ladie bugs and my 1000watt bulb killed every last one of them.
So watch your light heat with them or you won’t have any.
But until you get them, go get some alcohol at 70% up to 90& and mix 50/50 water and spray them. until you get your ladies other wise but the time you get them it may very well be to late to save your plants at least your buying some time till you do get them

5 Likes

Ya this is ridiculous! Ok i will have to try that! My northern light is almost finished but seems to still be growing good even with some mites on her! Or is it the little girls im going to have to worry about?

1 Like

Will the mites turn my leaves yellow and spotty? I Notice a few drastic changes in my northern light

I have green cleaner because it was recommended by someone here. I haven’t used it yet but also says it’s effective for powdery mildew as well.

1 Like

So after some research apparently we dont have green cleaner in canada! Lol

1 Like

You can also start a program to maintain a good growing environment by doing what I do:

I spray my plants with 50/50 3% peroxide (you can use full strength without harm) and let sit for 48 hours (do this before lights out) after 48 hours the plants are sprayed with Captain Jack’s Dead Bug and left for another 5 days then repeat. Once you have them it’s hard to eliminate them. They will blow in with your intake air or hitch a ride on your shoes or clothes.

Don’t forget to treat any fabric pots too.

1 Like

Yes and yes again ,Spray every thing and try your best to get under the leaf’s and check your buds

Garrigan65

1 Like

Yes. That and look up at the underside at the stem of the leaf.