Well I am about 7 weeks into my first grow, I have been using Jack’s 3-2-1 magic water mix every other day ph balanced and fresh water ph balanced days inbetween. I just recently put them in bigger pots and topped them. I took a look this morning and bam they are not happy any ideas or tips for a new grower?
How long between the two? Maybe the plant is under too much stress.
A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil brand and type
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.
Transplanting shouldn’t affect the leaves other than a little droop. That’s either a calcium def or bugs.
Mg def affects the interveinal coloring.
• Method: 5 gallon pots with ocean farm
• Vessels pots
• PH of Water, 6.5
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable. N/A
• Light system. Spider farmer sp 2000
• Temps; Day, Night. Around 75
• Humidity; Day, Night. N/A
• Ventilation system; currently just a fan waiting on my infinity 8 inch system
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, N/A
• Co2; , No
My buddy who’s teaching me everything came over and told me it was most likely stress and that it was time to trim them anyways since we are switching to 12/12 next week I’m hoping he’s right my other 5 plants that are different strands were not affected by the transplant and topping but I’m a newbie and transplanted on a Monday and topped on a tuesday.