I got spider mites again

I can help you with that click this link. These two are White Widow Clones they were not fed throught out their grow. Now durning teir 5th or 6th week they got some bud fatner uper…lol but thats it. all i did was water ever 3rd day. No lie.
just scroll down and you will see them

Will,

This is incredible. I find it amazing that you and your team at Bergman’s are treating me with interest and writing back with brilliant responses.

Are we actually discussing something that the growing culture is ready for? I still see a lot of people believe that pesticides are a normal process in growing. As I am very limited in my exposure to growers, I may be wrong but as you are very exposed to growers, you would know.

I am curious about one thing. With your knowledge of pest control and prevention and what I am presenting on this forum and how many people have pest problems, why isn’t this web site flooded with requests for the help that we can offer them? I am very confused about this.

I am enjoying this communication very much and it’s going in a direction that is greatly needed. I’m a lot closer to watching the grass grow without any fuss. My goal is nearly done and I am very interested in sharing and learning on this subject.

I tried your link and I’m not sure if the link is wrong or if my ignorance to working these forums is coming through. Can you please check that link and help and/or advise me on how to get there?

I think our goals are similar.

Thanks always.

I’ve been following everything you’ve been saying and I’m very interested in what you’re talking about as far as pest prevention… but I am in Hydro so I worry that any kind of runoff might make it into my buckets , so I would love to get more info on exactly what it is that you’re doing and how you’re being preventive towards any kind of problems in the future… if willing to share … thks

:v::sunglasses:

LOL @realdream

the link takes you to the bottom of my thread so you have to scroll up to the top.
We are waiting on my seeds to arrive then the fun begins. I will tag you if you want so every time i update my journal you will be sent a notice.

As for your SPIDER MITES i got just the thing and it works great to…lol

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and then You can add dish soap if you like too. then add hot sauce the hotter the better. spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)

will

1 Like

All is good, peachfuzz.

We are also hydro and we are dwc. This solution is used in our water tanks because it is a nutrient. Any run off from spraying is a bonus to the whole system.

I have shared as much as I can with Will/garrigan62 so far on this thread. It would be very hard to explain how it is put together as there are 5 steps with unique equipment. Hard to explain here with words.

We have found a way to give the plant what it needs to be strong.

I am glad you are interested in prevention. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Thanks

Will,

I completely deserve LOL. I am learning how the sites work. Scroll up? That’s funny and it worked.

I will look at your thread later as it is quite long with a lot of good info.

I have looked in to tobbaco before and it is a good idea. I would use it but the growers I know have the crop tested by the US govt. and the tobacco is is banned as a pesticide. One grower I know got flagged just for smoking cigarettes in the grow room. It seems like when we find something that works well, they ban it.

This is why I only use organic ingredients that are on the govt approved list.

Will, please tag me with anything that pertains.

Thanks.

1 Like

You can leave the Tobacco out and use the dish soap and hot, hot hot sauce
And i taged you in my Thread

Will

Will,
I still think what you are doing is one of the real good ways to get rid of mites and it works. I have total respect for this idea. But it is fixing the problem after you have mites. What about the idea of never having them in the first place by using a nutrient that prevents them?

I hope I am not offending you and I hope I am not taking anything away from your thread because I do think many people will be helped from what you are doing. I also can tell, from what I have read, that you know alot more than me about this subject. I just got lucky.

The pics above are of plants we cured of mites or aphids. The close up buds are from plants that had mites and we were spraying up to the day of harvest. The only thing we noticed from this late spraying was a slight chage in smell from the plant. It is hard to describe a smell but it was fresher and cleaner smelling. Smoked without any lung burn and was very tasty in our chocolate we make for a friend’s sleep problems. She claims that it gives her the best sleep she has had in years. I am so glad it worked for her.

We decarbd the weed just past the THC conversion and got a little more CBN and this helped with sleep.

Again, I respect what you are doing and look forward to seeing the results. Very interesting.

I’m still interested in what you are saying… but your leaving out all the details of what you are doing… :disappointed::unamused::fearful: not sure why?
I know that you said that it would be hard to explain , but I’m willing to listen and will do my best to make sense out of what you describe…
No harm , no foul , in trying to help a guy out… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

What more can I say.

Manure converted to enzymes with a two step 4 microbe process.
Steam distillation of plant matter for oils.
Potash treated with two acids.
The usual minerals added to help bloom.

If you have a working knowlege of steam distillation you know what I am talking about. If you don’t know what steam distillation is you will need more education to do it than what I can teach here.

The same level of knowledge for the microbes is also true.

Then there is the equipment to do this and you will need to know how to set it up and use it.

I don’t think this forum is set up for an online education system.
It would take you and me working together to show you.

Where do you live? If it is close enough and we click as friends I could show you.

Sorry if that is disappointing. It took me 18 months to learn how to do thiis and I have a working knowledge of distillation and microbes from other things I have done in the past. Even with my past, this kicked my a**.

Maybe we can get to the point of a test with Will as he seems to do a good job of setting up good ideas for this forum.

I hope I have not insulted your intelligence as I have no idea how smart you are.

Did my pics come through? What did you think of them?

That is my first crop with no pests and it was all grown with my solution only from seed to harvest.

Thanks and no hard feelings on this end.

Very cool.

No harm no foul and no disrespect taken… it sounds like you’re basically pasteurizing some sort of organic matter to achieve a certain goal , which makes sense because you’re basically cleaning the bacteria … but I do understand living bacteria and how it can be beneficial … sounds interesting and I get what you’re doing. …like I said …just don’t know exactly what you’re doing and yeah I’m not sure where you’re located either , but sometimes it never hurts to meet new friends… lol

Hi anywaybto tell if these are spider mites! I looked under a microscope but I don’t see spiders :spider: any help is greatly appreciated?! @peachfuzz @Donaldj @Cowboyjonjon

!

!

!

!

!

!

That looks more like a ph issue to me displaying multi symptoms could even be nute burn or Cal.
Not to say it couldn’t be fungus knatts

A ppm and ph reading would help reduce or narrow down causes
and knatts can actually stay in root zone so go unnoticed

2 Likes

@GREENEYEZ

Check under the leafs,
here is what i use:

Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes or more and soak them with the hottest chili powder you can find or hot sauce over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and strain using ladies nylons or you won’t be able to spray. Spray and soak the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap or dish if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)

Will

3 Likes