I got a question

that brown weed back in the day bout 15 years ago was that good weed just poorly cured?

1 Like

15 years ago was a whole different ballgame. Back then I don’t think you had feminized or autos. I may be wrong on the exact time frame.
But it was good weed back then just not as good as now IMO. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Dirt it was good plus it was cheaper Mexican swag we called it had a lot seeds in it but it harder than a rock to

2 Likes

It was brown ugly the tast was horrid but the high last four hours? Weird

2 Likes

@Dman1969 what’s your opinion about the weed in the 1990s buy a joint a buck

2 Likes

That brown weed was probably Mexican colas. They cure there weed by piling it up to air dry in the sun. Not the best way to cure weed. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

It was great weed Brother. Just no comparison To the genetics available today. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

If you were smarter back then , you would steem the brick… :thinking::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth:
Bring it back to life… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::exploding_head::wink::+1::grin::shushing_face:
Still potaint…
Just everything thrown in the bag so to speak… seeds , stems , etc…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz So true Brother!! :v:

1 Like

The good old days… :+1:
In such a weird way tho…
Pounds for 400 bucks…
Just brick’s tho…
You either flacked or steamed…
A few bucks more for the steamed if it was freshly steamed… lol…

1 Like

@peachfuzz Believe it or not some of the best weed I smoked back in the 80’s was some Mexican dirt weed (what we called it because it tasted like dirt) those were the days. But that weed ain’t got shi* on today’s genetics!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Nothing like what I grow now… :grin::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth::+1::wink:

Purple og… :wink:

6 Likes

That’s some sticky sweetness right there Brother here’s one back at cha :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I :heart: G M…

Ilgm white widow fem …
One of many buds on that plant…

5 Likes

@peachfuzz I give up lol you got me. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: I gotta throw this in there :wink:

I’m sorry for slamming your thread :thread: @Dirt :v:

3 Likes

Lol… no comp…
Just bud luv… @Dman1969
Nice buds my friend @Dman1969
Sorry also for the photo bom @Dirt … :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::+1::wink:

2 Likes

Like this? This is seeded Durban poison that went hermie on me.

4 Likes

@Dirt memory lane takes you on curious routes. It was 1977, college finals, prepping for my 2 hour fundamentals of aviation final (thoughts of becoming a pilot), some little white pills and Acapulco whatever, arrived for the test 1 1/2 hours late, thanks to Evelyn Wood SPEED reading, finished the exam. Well, so much for the pilot gig, what the F… I’ll become an accountant

3 Likes

OGK auto ILGM its so close to being ready then she started shooting white pistils again day 75 on the dot from seed to now

5 Likes

Don’t forget the stuff the really hot chick pulled out of her purse. One hit almost killed you with the taste of perfume , but she was hot so you didn’t say a word.

2 Likes