I got a question about lighting schedule

Got a situation I can’t control, thus I need to know what damage will be done…
We are off grid on solar, currently in 2 days of snow storm…
Power is out, I got my babies in a greenhouse, getting about 11.5 hours ambient light…
Its been going on for second day…
They are feminized…
Question is, will this stress be enough to get them go hermies ? They are about 3 weeks old…and are used to 18/6 schedule.
Should get power tomorrow…

There is a chance that you might have a problem. Only way to know for sure is play out the hand you have or fold and start a new grow. (I would try to grow it out personally) If it starts looking bad when you start flowering, then is when I would make the decision. Sorry if that sounds cold but honestly, that is the best answer I can come up with. Since you never really started flowering, you might get away with it.

Might want to ask @Majiktoker or @garrigan62 !

2 Likes

I like your answer really, I usually go with the flow in everything I do here, you know we are in a middle of element…
Just need to know what to prepare for…
Thanks !!!

1 Like

It is better to have lights off for a couple days than lights on, especially during the flowering period. All you can do is go back to your schedule when the lights come back on and wish for the best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

10-4 will do !!!
Thanks, this is wonderful community !!!

1 Like

you should be ok. this has happend to me twice in the past and everything was fine.
if any thing one or two mit and i say mite turn on you but i think not.

Will

2 Likes

Awesome, I be watching, thanks again guys !!

1 Like

How much longer are you going to be without power? Are you all safe?

1 Like

The storm just passed, seing sun feels great…
Power on !!!
Yeah, we are all OK, this was just a winters last hurray :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So glad to here it! I went through power loss during the hurricanes of 2016 here.

1 Like

Thank you for caring !

1 Like

How did your plants do after the power came back on ? Was just wondering.

I think it actually jump started their growth, interesting…

1 Like