I got 6 harybo (zkittles xafghan) from seed how long would you advise to keep in veg for?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

"I got 6 harybo (zkittles xafghan) from seed how long would you advise to keep in veg for?

• Strain= zkittles x afghan = harybo 100% indica feminized seeds r-Klleim brand 8weekflower
  • 10 litre pots coco natural
  • Ph run off is 6.6 ph level when watering is ph 6
  • Veg Av used samurai hydrowgrow a and b 25 ml of each in 10 litre filtered water then ph down to get it to 6
  • 120 x 120 x 200 tent 600 w bulb and 4 inch inline fan kit, definitely think it’s the wrong way, is it?
  • 30 degrees when lights on and humidity varies 30-40% with misitng and of a night it drops to 18-19 degrees humidity as got up to 50%
  • no humidifier and what u see is everything I have"

1 Like

You can keep them in veg stage a lot (1-12 months :joy:)
If you don’t have a humidifier you can put a wet towel in there to keep RH high :wink:
That pH level is to high for soilless medium like yours, need to be 5.5-5.8. tabla-rango-PH-tierra-e-hydro-1

1 Like

Your vertical space limits your height indoors. Once you flip to flower, you should about double in height.

I would also point out that 10 liter pot is like 2.5 gallons right? You’re not going to want to veg them very long without transplanting to a bigger pot

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“120 x 120 x 200 tent 600 w bulb and 4 inch inline fan kit, definitely think it’s the wrong way, is it?”

Can’t see the connection but if the duct is connected to the other end of filter it’s fine.
However if the duct in first pic is the exhaust the it’s probably needs to be pointed in the other direction so it won’t constrict the flow

I will tag @Countryboyjvd1971 for this kind of thing :+1:

“Do you know if I remove the main node on my plant will it create 2 new ones? Thanks a lot! I’ve pulled the top node off but left the leaves around the node, do they need to come off as well?”

I don’t understand what you mean by that but maybe this help. If you topping (cut the main steam) you will get 2 new tops :blush: but if choice is to fimm you can end up with 3-4 new ones​:blush::wink: