I give up downloading Grow Bible

@SmoknGranny If you want it on your iphone or iPad, download The Kindle app on them then you will have it on all devices.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :blush:

I downloaded on android, then saved it to my gdrive. Where it will live forever. Much better to have it on your phone, as that is always with you. Same with nute chats etc, always at hand when you need it.

Thanks TheDuke. I’m still “old school” and in a not so friendly state. Yep. My phone is always with me and has lots of ICE info on it. Some nosey rural sheriff doesn’t need more than that. Besides, I like scribbling notes in margins :grinning:

1 Like

Update: I read it on my kindle last night. Good info. But like all my other pursuits, I foresee more books & more research. After all, isn’t that why most of us are here @ ILGM😊

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’ve not been here long, just a few months, (first grow), and this forum is a little gem. Not just for its content, but the way people are friendly. Most forums are not like this.

Then again, the majority of other forums members are not made up of er… Baked people. Maybe there is a lesson here for general life.

1 Like

I agree. I’m about a couple of weeks on here. I’m learning so much from everyone here. Plus, I have a great friend who has grown for me that Is a horticulturist of MANY years & retiring. I hope to take care of her needs down the road as well as my husband & mine. ILGM is one of the best “online” colleges!

Welcome to ILGM. We are definitely a happy bunch to be around. Look thru the Grow journals, ask questions and once you decide on how you want to fashion your Grow you’ll have more help than you can stand.

On the download, I had to not use a yahoo mail account to fix it.

1 Like

@Stomper “not use yahoo to fix it” there is a lesson for life in their too.

You really should retire your yh email. It’s not great and it’s not very secure.

2 Likes

Aha! So that’s the problem. Good to know. Thanks so much :kissing_heart:

I only keep the yuh account for things that require an email to do but I know will generate massive junk mail. I really appreciate that giving ILGM my addy has not generated a single spam or junk mail so far. Just a lot of response to thread notices I could turn off if I wanted to.

1 Like

I just clicked on “Download grow Bible” it took a long time but eventually the Grow Bible downl9aded and everything was fine. It just take awhile.
Bubblkush18