I figured it out but did it again need help

Hello guys I’m starting my second grow and just realized I jacked up. This time and the time before. I germinated my seeds in those jiffy greenhouse things. Once they popped I knocked the dirt off and threw it in a rockwool cube. I had tired putting them directly in the rockwool but every time I do they fail. I will ph the cubes first in 5.5 water as recommended but still they fail. I did notice that after they sit in the water for 24 hours and I check the PH it’s always like 7.0 or so.

I did the same last time with the pucks and what happened was it took the seedlings forever to start growing. So now I have this gorilla glue auto in a rockwool after germinating in a a puck and it’s looking like the last ones did. Doesn’t seem to be growing much. I’m trying to keep the humidity high which is hard in the winter in Vegas but I’m able to keep it around 50%

I didn’t add nutrients to it until yesterday. It’s now day 11 from the day I put it in the puck. The leaves are droopy and little yellow. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you

How old is she?

Nevermind just read it :point_up:

What’s your temps looking like?

Seems like you waited to long to start feeding her so shes pulling nutrients from her leaves. I’m not a dwc guy so I’ll tag in @Myfriendis410 and let him help out

Here’s a Support Ticket more geared to hydro. Please answer the best you can. In particular I’m interested in rez height below seedling, rez temp how much air etc.

Put a clear 2 liter Pepsi bottle over the top of the plant (cut down) to use as a humidity dome.

I’m fairly certain that you are having damping off issues: plant is drowning.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Age of plant
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
PH and TDSof Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
method used to measure PH and TDS
Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
Actual wattage draw of lights
Current Light Schedule
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
If growing Hydro some additional questions:
DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
Temperature of reservoir
TDS of nutrient solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

The temp is staying around 75. - 80

I already have a dome on it it’s just not pictures. I am not sure what Rez means? I will try to answer the best on the other questions

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Gorrila Glue Auto from growers choice seeds.

Age of plant - 16 days

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - hydro

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots - cotton candy cup lol

PH and TDSof Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable

• not applicable

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
method used to measure PH and TDS - after I added nitrients ppm was 400 about

Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space

• Indoor grow tent 32x32x63

Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other - LED

Actual wattage draw of lights - 3 lights 1 2000w and 2 600w
Current Light Schedule - 6am - 10 pm

Temps; Day, Night - day 75 ish and night 68 ish

Humidity; Day, Night - day no less than 45% it’s very hard to keep the humidity up. I live in Vegas. I have 2 humidifiers in the room and I turn the shower on in the room a couple of times a day. The steam help with humidity

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - I have an intake and exhaust fan as well as 2 small fans inside. The small ones are not running.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - humidifier
Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
I am using DWC

Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
Right below the cup

Temperature of reservoir - have not checked but can if really needed

TDS of nutrient solution - not sure what you mean here.

I also should mention I have another plant which is a different strain but everything else is the same and it’s doing great so far.

U got space between bottom of the net pot and water? At least 2"

No the water is right under the cup. I just poured some out

Make sure the roots are touching the water too. If not u gonna have to top feed until the roots grow long enough to touch the water.

1 Like

How much air are you running in the bucket?

What are the PPM’s of your nutrient solution? (TDS is Total Dissolved Solids).

Temperature of reservoir (rez) is critical.

Pretty sure this is not what they draw from the wall but what their marketroids said. Actual wattage please.

Every plant reacts differently.

You need to PH your water to between 5.5 and 6.0. If using strips or drops you should know that that is not accurate enough for what we are doing.

This has to be 1 1/2 to 2" below net pot. As stated; until roots reach water you will have to top feed.

1 Like

The roots were inside the cup. I just pulled one through that was long enough. It’s touching the water and the rest of the cup is out of it now. I guess it will take a few days to see if it helped?

1 Like

I guess at this point I just need to wait and see what happens?

Thanks everyone it seems to be recovering. Yesterday it was looking very sickly I didn’t think it was going to make it but she pulled through!

1 Like

hey how is she making out? Any recent pics?