I feel stunted lol

Both my LSD autos are about a week old (the sprouted 6&7 days ago).
I got my new light up, got my tent yesterday only to put it together and figure out they sent the wrong size. I ordered 48"x24"x72" but got 48"x24"x60". AC is sending the right one, Amazon was selling them labeled wrong. I will have to tear the wrong one back down and set up the new… Thanks for the extra headache Amazon.
I added some big bloom today.
I’m currently looking at the tent temp and it’s 79 with humidity of 54. Temp seems high… And humidity seems low.
Priscilla came up first but she hasn’t grown any since.
Lucy looks bad to me but she grew more than Priscilla.
I’m just wondering if they are where they should be in their growth.

2 Likes

They’re just laying roots at the moment. Once they feel they have a good root system they start working on their canopies.

6 Likes

Thank you @BobbyDigital. My humidity is kinda low in the tent. Do you think I should the moisture dome thingy with plastic cups. I don’t have any fans or anything else in there yet… Just the two plants and the one light…i really wasn’t wanting to put much in there since I’ll have to take them back out sometime this week.

2 Likes

I run mine with whatever my house is at and that’s typically 50-55% humidity. You do get faster growth when you’re in the optimal VPD but it can be a pain to try and keep your typical grow space in those ranges.

3 Likes

I run my humidity anywhere between 30% and 55%. I can’t get it up over that without major force and frequent humidifier refills, so I just don’t bother. If you’re around 50%, that’s enough for little ones.

As @BobbyDigital said, be patient with your girls. They’re just working on their root structure right now. Not being able to see what’s going on underneath the surface of soil is the very reason I went hydroponic :joy::v:t2:

2 Likes

Wow ur converting fully?? Keep all ur needs for the medium grows too unless u have the water chiller and all. Hydro is a little rougher than soil growing. I did the first run in a bubble bucket and did ok temps fell good and a few ice bottles worked but second grow temps were diff with summer here and man was ita pain in the arse to keep the water temp in check for the roots to uptake stuff right. Had best luck with the cheap blurples lol. Could not see what I could do hydro style with the good lights. Plants did grow alot nicer in water tho

3 Likes

RDWC with a water chiller for flowering. Plain DWC in veg. My “medium” grows are slowly switching to coco with no amendments so my ph is universal. :v: hydro is a pain to learn but so smooth once you’re there

Lol hydro is like Swahili to me when you guys start speaking it

2 Likes

Ditto what @Mr_Wormwood said. No comprendo.

1 Like