I dry herb vape. Recomendations

I am a long time smoker and toker on a limited budget I can’t take hits. Like I used to put down
the bong a year. Ago and can take micro hits from a bowl but would like to try vaping I am on a budget but can spend about a. 150$ looking for smothe any personal experience would help?t

If you can go $25 more the Arizer Solo 2 is on sale from $250 to $175 and I have read awesome reviews on it. But I have never tried it.

2 Likes

Have you tried edibles? Or tintures? Do you cure your harvest? These all help, edibles take an hour or so to hit you, tintures are very quick, these two would eliminate your problem completely. I recently made myself burp some of my harvest for two months and I was amazed at the difference. When 1st cut & dried enough to smoke it would gag you now after 2 months it is so smooth I couldn’t believe it was the same weed.

2 Likes

Or the Arizer V-Tower if portability is not needed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice I take edibles every other day and then smoke the other days that way I don’t build up to high a tolerance by doing the daily grind

1 Like

I have a Boundless CF vape as my go to for extraterrestrial vaping sessions, bang for buck it’s a good deal and arguably is as good as any portable vape.

I use a volcano at home which is much better though it’s also 4 times the price.

1 Like

Thanks for the info I ended up getting the airizer q it was only 169 with free shipping to us also it’s been around a while and has a good track record also I think the 3’ hose will cool down the vape I heard. The smaller ones at my price range can be harsh because you’re to close to the material I couldn’t resist the q because of the extra goodies it can fill a bag or use the tube and how many smoking devices come with a remote anyway thanks :smoking::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Q extreme

1 Like

That is what I have. Works quite well.

1 Like

I used the balloon a couple of times when I first got my Arizer Extreme Q (I even purchased a package of spare bags that sit idle) but now I just use the hose and mouth piece like it is a hookah. This works for me because I am the only one that uses it.
The balloon would be great if I threw a party but that never happens. Nobody that I know well enough to have a party with even know that I use cannabis. LOL

1 Like

It’s funny you should say that because nobody I know,knows I use or grow except my wife and I wouldn’t call her a. Pothead but she will ask for a joint here or there or a gummie or two ,I hope Virginia will legalize soon but until then I’ll be sparky66 :sunglasses::dash:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 this thread discusses dry herb capes a bit.

My guy! Thanks

1 Like

Arizer also make a portable vape that has promise. I have not researched vapes for nearly a year so I can’t recommend anything but the Arizer models because they are only ones that I have up to date information for.
@PurpNGold74

For the money $150.00 U.S.
Healthy Rips Edge
Easy of use, taste, cleaning, performance, battery life, charge time, glass accessories, warranty. I can go on and on. But it fits in your budget. Also great at home with glass and I don’t leave the house without it.

5 Likes

That looks nice and portable! Great recommendation