I dropped my light and split my plant! :(

What can you put on a split plant… It split about an inch right down the middle… :frowning:

1 Like

Put honey on the split and tape all together with plumber tapes (stretches). These are very touch ladies.

5 Likes

Tough ladies.

1 Like

I use the green plant tie wire and or black tape … I’ve heard others use a bunch of different stuff even duct tape some use something like aloe or honey on the wound before closing it up but I just do a simple black tape wrap and it’s streatchy so I don’t even take it off … I am pretty rough with training so I break quite a few :laughing:

3 Likes

@L2G i split one pulling a branch down to get a whiff lol and hadn’t found this forum yet. I tied it closed with landscaping thread and sure enough it healed itself quite nicely. The stress might’ve even made the plant smoke stronger lol.

1 Like

I tied a zip tip around it and put some aloe in the middle of it… I know I can’t leave the zip tie on it for long but it’ll do for a temp fix I hope… it literally split right down the middle about an inch

2 Likes

oh, I got jokes…

2 Likes

hahah, I see what you did there… :wink:

1 Like

Honey or fresh aloe on the split are best. Wrapping with anything that permits future growth, but holds it stable, is all you need. Cannabis is an amazingly resilient plant.

1 Like

I had heavy buds split a branch right down the centre i put honey and wrapped it with green tie wire and it was fine

1 Like

Get a roll of teflon tape or electrical tape clip off the zip tie. You can leave the tape on for the entire grow.

2 Likes

I have three broken right now two you can’t really tell the first picture you can see I dropped a cfm bar on it lost two branches completely ripped off the one I tried to save stayed small I couldn’t bring myself to cut it off but it’s not going to be much. The other two you can barely tell. Don’t pay attention to the second one she’s got some of that California lean going on she grew sativa crazy :crazy_face:

2 Likes

When we snap a decent branch/nug at the farm we make a small splint. Take a piece of wire that’s about 6inch long. Straighten out the broken spot and zip tie the wire to the stem. Looks real Frankenstein but works great.

1 Like