I Don't Wanna Lose Her!

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“I don’t know wus goin on with my plant.all Fan leaves from my plant went black and crispy and fall down.
as my plant in early flowering stage and i loss almost all fan leaves from bottom of my plant, and now upper fan leaves also start turning black and falling. i’m feeding only organic feed to my girl.
and also new coming leaves turning brown! HELP ! HELP ! HELP i don’t want to loose her”

This picture is horrible - Can Not see anything on it -
Do a support ticket

**For now i would do a major fresh water flush - Soak the hell out of it with Pure water at 5.8ph Rinse the soil of all it has in it
3 times today at least - My bet is your "Natural fertilizers " program

Need all the information -

Yes, do a support ticket! Be as complete as possible.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue but they are not curling or crisping up. I’ve found 3 fan leaves over two days with black tips. Like they’ve been dyed. I’m using fox farm trio, cal-mag and organic worm. Not too sure what else you would need to know. I also found some black in the flowers. The feedback I got was that was either mold or purpling disease (?). I don’t think the two issues are related though. The first picture is of the flower with what I think is mold. The rest are the black leave tips. .