I don't think I thought this all the way through

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed : ILGM 6 Maui Wowie
• Method: Top Soil - Organic Top Soil
• Soil brand and type: Burpee Organic Top Soil
• Vessels: 5 Gallon nursery grade plastic buckets
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff PH = between 6.40 and 6.60, runoff 6.8 - only one had runoff at 7.84 but I fixed that issue
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable PPM: between 850 and 900
• Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
• Light system King LED 2000W – 18 hour on, 6 off
• Temps; Day, Night: precisely: trying to keep temp 78-82 Day, 68-70 Night
• Humidity; Day, Night approximately 50% - 60%
• Ventilation system; Yes, 6 inch
• AC, Humidifier: cheap unit I run when humidity drops below 40%

When my first grow (that I made every mistake imaginable on) reached the flowering stage, I invested in a 4x4x6 grow tent. I started with 6 Maui Wowie seeds and only three made it so I started and successfully added a Chocolope in the party a month behind. Then I thought I could get a second grow started in my 2x3x7 closet. This time I didn’t repeat any of my first mistakes, as a result, I’ve got six healthy Maui Wowie plants in a 2x3 closet. The picture doesn’t do it justice, when you open the door it looks like you just walked into the movie jumanji. These plants really need to get into the flowering tent, but the flowering plants need at least one more week of flowering. I’m thinking when I do get them in there, I’ll probably need to slide the scrogging net down 9 inches below the top of the highest plant and start tying the branches down. Has anyone here had this problem before and are there any options here I’m over looking.

3 Likes

I also forgot to mention both my grow areas are running two king led 2000W units

You want to flower all of them together? Is this correct?

I don’t see any other way to flower 6 large plants in such a small area other then to get very aggressive with defoliation including removing branches (more aggressive then I’d recommend someone this young into cultivation)
But you’ve made it this far with beautiful plants.

Chop and use this time very wisely to veg back some healthy growth while your others finish up, then move both lights into your largest tent for best results.

2 Likes

The only reason these plants haven’t been lollipoped yet is I want the growth to slow down. The flower tent is a 4x4 with 2 King LED’s already. I agree I may need to trim a branch or two more than the ones that I trim because they can’t see the top of the canopy, but the only options I have seem to be make it work or ditch a plant or two and I can’t stand the thought of that.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion it’s gonna take more than lollipoping. Those plants will double in size at the minimum in flower.

2 Likes

Yeah , I know, that’s why I’m thinking pull the scogging net down 9 inches below the tallest top and tie them down horizontally. I may just have to treat this like a beauty contest and let them compete for the flower tent. I hope I can keep them all.

2 Likes

If you have the room, lay em down…

3 Likes

You could definitely try to supercrop but I think you will have difficulties getting good light penetration through the canopy.

You have a good problem on your hands. Not a bad one. You have some amazing looking plants with good node spacing…

4 Likes

I guess I’ll finish this post with the results of the grow. At least I can now share a photo that shows the details as to why you don’t put 6 plants in a 4X4. The canopy is so thick humidifiers and dehumidifiers do not work unless you can place them above the canopy. This is at the end of week 9. I had to use zip ties to get my lights high enough so the plants wouldn’t grow into them.This strain is supposed to complete flowering in 9-10 weeks. Any amber trichomes are probably amber because that’s the same shade as the leaf they’re on.None of these leaves look healthy enough to support photosynthesis so I figure I may as well harvest now before they start dying.

4 Likes

Doooood. JUMANJI! Have you looked at trichomes? They dont look cooked yet…

3 Likes

I’ve got amber trichomes, but they’re all on amber leaves. Do you think I can wait another week longer before harvest>

2 Likes

Sure you can. Just keep on doing what youre doing. You made it this far, dont preharvest if you only have a week or two left. Ive cooked plants way worse than that back in my days of MH/HPS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

All I was looking for was someone to give me a go, Thanks Man

2 Likes

They look awsome bro just please give them a nother week or 2 if possible

1 Like