I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT! LOL - First Harvest?

:laughing: I don’t know if i can wait anymore!!! Lol just kidding.

So you think she is read?

My plan is to Dry Trim and use grove bags.
I saw that Mr. Canucks on YouTube uses these trim trays and micron sheets.

Yall got something better for the whole Dry, trim, cure process?

5 Likes

Grovebags instead of jars if ya don’t know about them yet Google them. They are amazing!

6 Likes

did you get a heat seal gun thing for it?

You don’t need to heat seal Grove Bags unless you plan on storing for a long time really.

5 Likes

oh nice! i was just planning to use to cure. Plan plan on getting the bags with a window to cure and throw a hydrometer in there. what do you use for a tray? You do bubble hash or rosin?

i was looking at

1 Like

I got a cheap trim bin on amazon. 2 trays really, one with screen sitting over actual tray. Kinda like canuck, but I’m cheap lol

3 Likes

ok cool and your happy?

SO IS SHE READY TO CUT??? NO ONE HAS TOLD MEEEEEEEE AHAHHH

1 Like

white widow auto day 67… wait that can’t be right let me look at log

Ya man, I love Grove Bags and my trim bin. To your pictures… I wanna say chop chop, but you got a good bit of white hairs. How long you been in flower? You should be looking at the trichomes on the buds (not sugar leaves, they mature quicker).

5 Likes

I want to say chop chop also hah. i have been flowering 5 weeks maybe (trying to find notes, haha i know this should be more in the front of my mind :rofl: but i smoked).

So i read in another post earlier that light could make her produce white hairs to the end. i got hlg diablo scorpion. its at 70% power now

3 Likes

Can happen. Yours look like they can still swell up, though.

5 Likes

ok cool. i think im gonna really water and not give nutes anymore. then maybe wait a couple days?

1 Like

This is mine (Yeti Wedding), I’m going to water only tomorrow then chopping christmasish…

12 Likes

WOW DUDE MASSIVE TRICOMES!!! what day are you on? is she auto?

3 Likes

Just beautiful man :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

So I just finished my first grow. I went on and got a 40$ trim bin off of Amazon. I watch canucks too and wanted to do the multiple screen way too but it’s not needed unless you are doing lbs of bud at a time. And I’ll tell you what. My plants looked nothing like what I’ve seen on here and with the proper dry, and cure my bud was fire. I dry trimmed and threw all of my trim in a ziplock bags. After a couple days (once my trim bin actually arrived) I dumped my trim in the bin. After about 15 minutes I had a large, sparkling, beautiful pile of hash. That I grew. And made. And there was nothing like it. Idk if it’s just because I grew it, but I have yet to find bud in a store that will leave your hands that sticky and punch you in the face that good lol. So morale of my rant is……. Get a cheapy, unless you really want to go all out.

I know…. Some funny looking plants but I tell you the smoke is uhhhhhhhmaaaaazing

9 Likes

Still several weeks away from harvesting. Watch the pistils and once they’ve turned amber and start receding is when I start checking Trichomes. I go for all cloudy but most look for 20% amber 80% milky :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I am with @OGIncognito. Sit back and let them fill out for a couple more weeks.

I use a Trim Tray from Common Culture.
Sugar leaves in the tray. Small buds in the bowl and popcorn (tote) that go with the leaves to cure.

The good stuff that falls through the screen

Speaking of screens. I bought three 23" X 31" aluminum framed screens (60 / 110 / 200) from Total Ink Solutions. The three including shipping was $110

I found their 20x24 #110 screen

The 200 mesh screen is $31.
When I ordered, CHAT10 was a discount code.

FWIW

6 Likes

Going to be a nice one in about 3 weeks. I figure my auto has 4 weeks, and it looks like this.

8 Likes

Yea i got confused. white widow goes for 3-4 months before ready. i thought it was like 3 months haha. thanks man