I don't know how strong these are

I infused like 2.5 cups of coconut oil with about 7 grams of decarb shatter i had laying around. Also took like 28 grams of trim and decarb that then added it to the shatter oil mix. Gave that like 3 hours in a hot tup. Made a batch of brownies using a cup of that oil. 8x8 sheet cut into 16. How potent are these? Idk about the shatter its like mid grade stuff. Trim is from what i grew recently. I think they’re pretty strong. But idk. I ate 1 last night and woke up feeling high. Anyone here know the math to find out the possible potency of the oil per tbsp or maybe the potency of the brownies?

2 Likes

Good question

1 Like

The shatter I would assume was 750mg per gram.

The flower is a different story.

Use the calculator to figure out the potency of the flower, then add in the amount from the shatter. They’ll be pretty potent.

Edit: rough math for just the shatter and a cup of that oil in 16 pieces is 131mg per brownie. Add in the flower and … well. 131mg would have me high enough to just sleep it off.

3 Likes

Lol! How high did you feel? Sounds potent

1 Like

I ate 1 maybe 20 min before i passed out then woke up feeling it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Careful, make some :fire: so bad u be high all day.

I used this and helped very much thanks.
What i got from it.
2.5 cups oil
the trim i gave it 10% potency. or should i go lower. Its just trim. But with that they say the potency is like 23 mg per tsp. 70 mg per brownie
And with the shatter at 75% 131 mg per brownie. 44 mg per tsp of oil. Should i add this up for total potency?

2 Likes

If you woke up high, 201mg per brownie honestly wouldn’t shock me. :joy::v:

Yeah, adding the mg together because both are infused in the oil would be the way to do it.

2 Likes