I don’t know what to do

Keep finding

Don’t know what to do this the second one. What kind I do

Stay vigilant and get captain Jack’s dead bug. You’ll need to physically hunt down those caterpillars to make sure they’re dead.

4 Likes

:point_up:About the best 2 things you can do, with the former being most important. They will get in the buds and eat and doodoo and destroy them. Look for small black dots (poop), web strands, check the bottom of your leaves for egg clusters. I’ve been going at it with them for almost 3 months. Checking every day til I get a headache. Hopefully I only have about 3 weeks. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

How long do you think I have

I’m checking right now as we speak

2 Likes

By the white hairs, I’m guessing a few weeks, but it’s kind of hard to tell. Gotta check the trichomes. Here’s the best shot I have of the chart most go by.

3 Likes

One finally got me
Bored a hole right through one of kelly’s top colas …

1 Like

A few weeks maybe more ?
I think we are around the same time …
This is the first time I found one eating a bud …
But I’ve seen them
Not sure if these are eggs laid by a moth or if they are coming off the maple above my grow …

You need to cut out the effected area too and a little beyond …what they leave behind becoames rot and spreads

Here’s my lady

2 Likes

Oh man that sucks. Hate to see that. Good thing it wasn’t like half way down in the stalk. I don’t know if I’m ready for the end more so for my own home grown, or so I can stop looking for all the damn bugs.

2 Likes

Lol ditto hahah

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty this is my first grow

1 Like

Oh S word

1 Like

I’m no pro, faaaaar from it in all aspects, but I’ve read a ton on the harvest lol.

I have become skilled in the annihilation of caterpillars tho🤣