I don’t agree with their logic

Was just watching this podcast on YouTube about the genetics game. ILGM is all in these guys heads. Apparently these guys think they invented weed and are spokesmen for the industry. They’re upset that ILGM is so successful and their marketing strategy. Check this out and give me your thoughts. Mods delete if not allowed.

2 Likes

a lot of what they talk about is sooooo true in my opinion…but it is what we have to make our way thru at this time…only good story I have about getting the wrong seeds is, planting what was thought to be photo seeds outdoors in March…well guess what started developing buds by the end of April and was done by the end of May…had to be auto seeds and not photo seeds but there was a situation that came up that the outdoor crop would have been destroyed in June with some really bad weather and bugs so in a way was happy we got auto seeds and not photo seeds…

1 Like

Photo period plants will flower as soon as they are able that early in the season. Days are too short and nights too long.

3 Likes

Remember the scene in Pineapple Express where dude walks past 3 piles of herb and throws out 3 random strain names he chose??? That’s Pot Life. Our concern was always is it fire or not? Plugs mattered. Now Seedbanks are the plugs and this is how we start to narrow down who we buy from. Do they have consistent quality?

3 Likes

Can an anology be made to dog breeding. I cant believe one of them said does ILGM have “permission” to breed something, I liken it to somebody asking if I had permission to breed lets say dobermans untill I get males all over 80lbs then breed them with something and give the same name as somebody who did the same or something like that but maybe it’s bad comparo. At least Chris on another podcast complimented ILGM and so does 'scene, I haven’t even used them but defend them anyway

2 Likes

I smoked the same brand of cigarettes for 40+ years. If i did smoke what I grow, I’d have now problem doing the same old thing one more time.

1 Like

I hope that’s how Donkey dick was named

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Exactly why I made this post

Yeah and if they don’t like it they can do the work and breed something that can’t reproduce then patent their names and go through the proper business and legal shit then hope somebody doesnt accidentally polinate something and get the same product, then sue the farmers like you know who, what a racket. Pollen spreads in the wind, nobody should own a strain, a name OK

5 Likes

Happy Canaversary @Retiredoldguy :blush::v:

3 Likes

thanks Flitme…

3 Likes

What was their goal with this podcast?

It didnt shed a light on anything special to me.

Kinda common sense.

1 Like

Ask the corn growers about that. Monsanto GMO corn regularly pollinates others non gmo corn and then they turn around and sue them for not paying them for patent infringement. Monsanto wins these cases EVERY time. Traits like secreting their own BT and spinnosad and roundup resistance.

That would be a nightmare if that started happy ing to our fav herb.

I heard Easy Daze Seeds founder in last saturdays dudegrows show talking max shit about ILGM. Like they were Calling the cops on smaller seed banks in illegal jurisdictions. I was quite surprised he had such a negative attitude about ILGM.

1 Like