I could use a little advise on manafolding gg4 photo

Hell yeah. They look healthy. You topped the clones? Nice.
Hopefully in 2 weeks or so mine will root too. Pretty sure ima stick all these outside and some strait in the ground in my raised garden see how they turn out.

1 Like

Looking good. I might try and clone some ILGM Orange bud Feminize if I grow them again in my next grow.

1 Like

Do it. It’s always worth a try.

They’ve sprouted up a bit in 3 days.

2 Likes

A bit of training today. I should set up a scrog soon.

2 Likes

Doing a little inspection and I found this. Oh boy. Not everywhere but here and there. If it what i think it is…?

@GrassMan420 too early to tell for me. Keep your fingers crossed it’s just some female organs about to swell up. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m still crossing my fingers for a female. Those little things haven’t gotten bigger or opened but she did get bushy. I haven’t flipped it or even started a scrog for it. Just kinda letting her go wild.

I will say that all the clones i got turned male just recently. They were looking good up till the tops started growing 5 sacks in each pit. Had to pull em. Makes me thing this is going to be too. I need to start her in flower so i can see for sure. Idk. There are a couple sites looking like this but all the tops look good so far. If i have to pull her i will. It sucks but i learned that i can do this type of training so next time I’ll have to try and hopefully win the BOM for some free seeds. :smile:
I’m so proud of this bush either way.

1 Like