I constantly have small yield's

As much as I’m here I probably shld lol

1 Like

Start it and post all of your grow information. That will keep easy for you to find and not taking this off topic.

1 Like

Thanks for the advise.
I am using Fox Farm soil and nutes what do you use?

Same. FF Happy Frog and FF nutes.

Im watering and feeding approx every 4 days
Im using Fox Farm organic soil and their nutrients what are you using

Im using Fox Farm organic soil and their nutrients what are you using

Nothing atm lol. I was talking more about equipment than nutrients. All of the nutrient manufacturers use pretty much the same stuff diluted and mixed together differently in their bottles. Nobody gets big yield or has small yield because of the name on the bottle. It’s more about getting each applied properly.

1 Like

I think what we have is a combination of things. Light intensity too low, growth and maturation issues with the plants and perhaps ignorance on when to harvest (which can double your crop).

A low stress grow in a 2 X 4 X 5 foot space will yield 3/4 lb every 5 months. This is with minimal effort. The difference is the environment is right in the middle of nominal, the genetics are good and the grower is (more or less) patient. This is actually not a very hard metric: there are a lot of growers on here who regularly exceed that. Do your due diligence and ask questions and cruise grow journals. Also check the BOM contest to see what a mature flower looks like.

1 Like

Thanks that definitely helps.

1 Like

Thanks all the info helps a lot

1 Like

Good info, thanks again

2 Likes

Find somebody on here that you have respect for their skills and ask them to mentor you. Sometimes you get conflicting information when you ask for help. It can get confusing.

3 Likes

I see that your a mentor How about you?

3 Likes

I’ll be happy to help but my role here is to mentor everyone needing (and wanting) help.

2 Likes

Thanks what do I do next

2 Likes

Why don’t you start a new journal. At the top, post representative pictures in natural light and add a filled out Support Ticket. Then re state you issues and tag a few folks over. I would use a different title as it will be a grow journal. (goes in that category) and when you have anything to report; put it there. Most of us do regular updates of progress (weekly) and the community can weigh in if needed.

Let me tag you in to mine for giggles:

This is my first journal and may have additional info:

1 Like

Good morning,
Just wanted you to know I purchased 1 HLG 260 XL and its on its way.

I do not have the $ to purchase 2 or even 3 yet but I did purchase 1.

Im gonna try planting 1 plant and see.

I will post photos for you and everyone to see.

Thanks for your help.

6 Likes

You are going to love that light. Your plants will too.

2 Likes

Awesome!

Outstanding! That will veg multiple plants but would need more light to flower off multiple plants.