I can't wait a couple of weeks

Ok here’s the deal. I ordered mj booster from this site and I finally got it today and it came in different packaging, or I’m assuming because the shipping label had been torn off and retaped to the box it came in. Also there was a note from the post master stating that they were sorry but accidents happen. We all know this is bs!! There’s nothing illegal in there so, I’m pissed for sure, but there’s nothing they can really do. Good job guys for the stealth shipping by the way. My problem is though that I don’t have the feeding schedule that was stated I would get in the ad. If it is an ebook I can’t find the link. And I don’t know if it was included in the packaging. I emailed Robert immediately but if it takes a couple of weeks to get back to me I would really like it if someone could help me figure this out so I can use this stuff without doing damage to the plants.
Thank you for the help.

There is a thread that Claire posted addressing this issue. I also gave a modified formula for use in that thread.

Look for the thread called marijuana booster…I believe, and read it. I will try to find it also, but, take a look. It was only posted in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks Latewood, I’ll look for it.