I cant believe how much it has grown in two days

This is a pic of the XL kush auto i took two days ago and this is the pic of the same plant now

It has crazy growth. I know the plant looks yellow guys but thats how it came up out of the seed

5 Likes

Feed it :))

2 Likes

She is getting fed

Hmm should be fine then! Hopefully she bounces up soon

Theres nothing wrong with it its a colour variation the plant popped out of the seed like that colour

1 Like

That’s dope then! Gl :))

More pics of my girls

1 Like

It’s crazy how much they change compared photos in such short time, this is a week difference on one of my autos both 36 days old today

2 Likes

Wow thats some crazy growth bro it amazes me how much they grow just over night and then when u see them a week later there huge u have to love mother nature

1 Like

@Aussie_autos 100% agreed brother!! It’s amazing watchin them grow, probably my favourite part of the whole process :rofl:

1 Like

Yah true that , i enjoy watching them grow so fast i hope the xl kush auto flowers as fast

1 Like

@Aussie_autos I’m sure they won’t disappoint you growmie! :sunglasses: what you got going right now? I have 3 cherry cola and a banana purple punch :fire: the two older cherry colas are smelling phenomenal!! Never smelt anything like it in my life weed wise, definitely a one of a kind

Blue Widow photoperiod and the xl kush auto

New pics from today

2 Likes

Heeeyyy how in the world do you get your autos this big at 36 weeks?
This is day 22 of flower for my autos. Started showing pistols August 4th.
Popped out of soil July 13th, so not even a month of veg.
There’s only one thin but hard stalk with a few sets of leaves and that’s it lmao.
But she smells amazing and I’ll probably only be able to get a few grams off.

But to be fair, monsoon season stunted the growth bc it was outside early on, then the sun was non-existent :joy:

I have 2 others that are seedlings going right now.
It’s CBD white widow auto.
And they don’t look stretchy like the first pic’s plant.
She stretched a big due to not enough light but when I got my grow light, it did so much better, but then BAM… clouds roll in for over a month straight. And then august 4th, pistols appeared lmao.

But it’s definitely gonna get fatter and I’ll harvest a few grams and make some butter and call it a day😂

What’s your light cycle ??

These are under my light for 13 hours a day. Should I give more?

2 Likes

What i did i started my plants off with 24/24 cycle then i ended up dropping to a 21/3 cycle

1 Like

Days brother not weeks :wink: and just a multiple of reasons I think, environment, light, pheno, size of pot you’re using this is them now day 40’from breaking soil (sprouted the soil July 18th)

And most people go around 20 on 4 off, my light cycle I use 18/6 all the way seed to harvest for my autos

2 Likes

I meant days :joy:
But holy moly those plants look amazing.
I’m going to give the 18/6 a try.
My light has been on for 13 hours a day but that doesn’t seem to be doing the trick.

So the key with autos, is the more light hours?
Because my environment is pretty much almost optimal. Humidity has been great. Temps are great. Grow medium is great.
One positive thing, these seedlings aren’t stretching like my others did.
The seedlings I posted are on Day 12 as of this morning. I like to give her some sun whenever there is sun out, and put her under some light when the sun isn’t available.
But to be honest, I think they kicked into veg stage since the growth has been smooth sailing :metal:t3: Correct me if I’m wrong, but veg stage kicks in when the first set of true cannabis leaves appear. Not the first pair after the coteledeons, but the first true fan leaf.
That’s usually when I start the veg timer but I could be wrong.
New grower, definitely always open to learning more.

I’ll keep ya updated with some photos on how my autos do with the new light cycle. I’m excited.

1 Like

Thanks bro!! It’s only really my second proper run but I count it my 3rd but the first one last year wasn’t really successful, my last forbidden runtz I harvested other month was and I’m pretty certain this one will be too :blush:

Yes my man pretty much this! And not too much stress as they don’t recover as well as photoperiods, so I only do LST and tying down on them at the moment. I may try topping one eventually see how it goes, I only grow FastBuds with autos and I know they can for sure handle being topped (from what I’ve read and heard) but I just haven’t risked it yet :rofl:
Yeahhh those seedlings are looking good brother! Also a note with autos, after germination it’s always better to just plant them straight in their final pots, so don’t need to transplant as that stalls them.

I have a banana purple punch seedling which I think is day 6 now? Maybe 7, can’t remember off hand lol, so yours looks about right to me. Here’s my banana purple seedling :slight_smile: and my OG kush photoperiod I suspect will be out the soil by now, I’ll update on those when lights come back on in couple hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok guys check these out these have been going crazy

there two weeks old @Se7en and @anon1893985

4 Likes