I burnt my girls 😭

I’m just a few weeks away from harvest managed to make it through my whole grow without burning my girls…till now😭 you can just barely see some of the very tip is yellow my question is do I have to flush for this or just do a pH water feed or can I just back off my nutes and feed one or two more times before I do final flush

2 Likes

Unless the symptoms progress, leave her be. She’s just showing you her limit. Back down a touch next feed and watch new growth for issues. Some ladies like painted nails

6 Likes

Cool thank you I did boost the ppm from 1100 to 1300😬

Just water only and check her next runoff and see where the ppms are at. Over nuting can cause lockouts of other nutrients so at least you know her limit now

3 Likes

Will do :+1: y’all make this so easy I couldn’t imagine doing this with no back up lol

3 Likes

She’s got her nails did!!! So she feels pretty!! Oh so pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I see you’ve been putting in some reading time so you’re going to do just fine.

2 Likes

If I don’t have a few burnt tips then I feel as if I’m not pushing it hard enough

6 Likes

I appreciate you easing my mind because actually it is only on a few tips here and there but I was still worried I think I lucked out by like you said pushing them to the edge but now I know my ppm limit😁