I believe these are ready for harvest? Opinions please

Ok, finally, the Bangi Haze harvest is about to begin… There are 5 plants. 1 plant was germinated Aug 1, the remaining 4 were germinated a month later or so… The first pic is of the Aug 1 plant, which I think may have been left too long… lots of amber. The second pic is one of the other 4 plants, and the mixture of amber I think looks good for harvest. Your opinions are always appreciated, thank you @garrigan65 @blackthumbbetty @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 and anyone else that would like to offer an opinion, please do. Thank you

Aug%201%20plant%20Bangi%20Haze

mid%20September%20Bangi%20Haze

Also, the last pic shows all 5 plants. Note that plant 4 (second from right) was left to grow au natural… (I think)… and the other ones were all topped and fimmed to try and create a manifold of 8 equal-ish colas.) I will try to keep each plant separate during the harvest to compare yields. Sorry about the old dude in the picture, he photo bombed me…

Trich pics look good by me. Congrats on getting them there!

not too much amber in the first pic? I’ll be sure to isolate that one when its harvested just
in case

I think your ready my friend. Your gonna be busy.

Have fun trimming! :scissors: :wink::v::bear:

Chop chop!

Not sure on what kind of high your looking for but this mite help

I would think you would want them at this point. But do remember the more amber the better and more intence the high

Can’t wait for mine to reach this stage!!

I would like a moderate High I don’t want a lot of Couch lock. My concern with the one plant is there maybe too much Amber in it at which point my understanding is the THC begins to deteriorate so I’m trying to avoid that point in time I think maybe I’m there with the one plant I’m not sure

Im sure you will find a valid use for the couch locker :wink::wink: nighttime meds perhaps. :joy: congrats on making it. Now one more wait and ull be basking in ur rewards for ur effort

take them just as or just before they turn amber. Even after they have been cut and hung they will keep turning so that would be a good time as any. Heck I would take each plant one at a time just to make sure they were all at about the same stag

Great pictures !! What lense or camera did you use ?

Z, I got this on Amazon 10 bucks, clip on to any phone x60 power.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0764NQ54Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got thoughs off the internet my friend

@Zsitchin Its a digital microcope, about $50 bucks (Canadian) so probably $35 US, on Amazon. WiFi USB Microscope 1000x Digital Handheld Microscope WiFi Endoscope 8 LED with 2 in 1 Micro USB Support for Android Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet, Widows

by Sunnywoo

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GB6SLXL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Its was easy to setup/install and connect to my Samsung Galaxy phone. One thing I often forget is to disconnect my existing WiFi connection and reconnect to the WiFi signal from the microscope, but then its all good. I hold it right up to the bud for stability (don’t forget to take off the lense cap…I did that too…). I think it was @PurpNGold74 that first introduced me to this microscope. Love this forum, everyone’s been great. Oh, if you also want something easy to use, I recommend getting this one as well (I use it daily, and then when I see a plant is nearing a stage, I haul out the digital microscope for pictures) 40x Illuminated Jeweler LED UV Lens Loupe Magnifier with Metal Construction and Optical Glass, with Kare and Kind Retail Package (40x,25mm) (40x25mm, Silver) — it costs under $20 and is super handy… https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00YBHQ7X2/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Someone else musta turned me onto it. I still have a 7$ handheld one i JUST bought :joy::joy: but yea. This site is great. Someone around here knows what ur going thru. Just gotta find em