I Believe ILGM!

Fed String Bean last night. This is right before she goes night night.

the
I have to charge one of my cameras to get a good shot of the abuse I placed on the stem of the plant. I am forming to fill the space before I flip lights. The system I am operating is showing amazing results thus far as far as plant development. The lavender smell on this plant is amazing. The ILGM strain itself has and is showing amazing ability to respond very positively to stresses. Can somebody say clones??

6 Likes

Looks beautiful @Viktor7

2 Likes

Update!
Apparently String Bean is large enough or system has such a nice feed level that the bean emptied the reservoir in 1 night SURPRISE!!! To her delight I smoked a bowl of the widow with her. She is smiling. Just gave fresh gal. RO water. I always used a gallon based one inch hydro feed water system. Not complicated very cheap and more efficient than any tactic ever created. Can’t drown plant and based on my observations of root structures; I can use both top and bottom feed methods with a comfortable mistake barrier (coconut Hull) to provide a neutral medium that was NOT wholely hot soil but still has minor grow nutrients that help seedlings and clones. MG light @ 10" soil. Coconut 1" flat gravel rock 1"
Sprouts are started in jiffy pots. I base transplant time on the exposure of bottom root breakage through pot. This is the only transplant my plants generally get. In the beginning of this grow I wanted to keep jiffy intact so I added an orange net(big mistake) when I went to switch pots a lot of the root broke off because of the net. Good 'ol String Bean another ILGM champion.

1 Like

6 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

I added the rule to watch growth pattern. String Bean is not so much a string anymore. @24" she should be able to get me to half pound. Plus my little clone is hanging in there.
I love the genetics. I am really looking forward to Skywalker & blackberry. I am slowly working to now add grow tents. Hopefully 5’x7’x84" or a couple of fairly large systems. If I can grow 7 strains at once I would be really happy and can consider myself a professional. Yes my goal is to be able to not only smoke/utilize superb canibus, but to offer others suffering and in real need the opportunity to have ease of that suffering.

7 Likes

Amend to that,my ambitions exactly. Folks shouldn’t have to pay outrageous prices for relief

3 Likes

Okay. So since I am semi-retired and taking on this hobby I have been thinking about the continuous production of growing strains without a break between harvest and flower. Can you guys give me a general “time to plant” between or during veg. Cycles to create this continuous flow?

Plant seeds 3-4 weeks after flip, take clones 2-3 weeks from flip.

Seeds get going faster and are more aggressive.

1 Like

Thanks. So basically start plant halfway through flower. Got it! I have a BD clone in the closet with Mom right now it’s week 2 for “Lil Bean”. So I think I got clone right on time because I’m about to put mom into flower. The clone will go into a separate closet.

Oh Lord!!!:fearful::fearful::scream::disappointed_relieved:I have lost my blackberry and Skywalker seeds!!! I just got them!!! Oh NO!!!
I AM SO SAD. PLEASE pray, light one, crystal ball or anything!! I am losing my mind!

You will find I know you will. It’s in you to find them. I’m hoping you find them.

They’ll be in the last place you look for them. That’s where I found mine when I lost them. :wink:

@Powaforce, gotta say I love that saying, cause it’s not like you are going to keep looking after you find them. So technically everything is always in the last place you look, even when it’s the first place you look. Jeez I love irony, hahaha. :laughing:

p.s. I know what you meant, just love the irony of comments my mum used to say to me & I say to my kids. :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Sending prayer your way
Hope you find them!!

2 Likes

Current update.

I did not find them​:sob::disappointed: however here’s an update on String Bean

This was 2 weeks ago. She is now at 24" and growing at flower stage. I made a couple of very dumb mistakes .

1. I was in the process of LST and straight broke off one of my big top future colas. It is now an attempt to salvage as a clone.
  2. While in the same process I clean snapped the main cola. It pretty much was almost like the first amputee however because I didn’t fully separate or break completely off I simply set it back up and applied nutrient to mortal wound.
    Amazingly she is repairing herself and the snap is beginning to look like a cut. I didn’t tape. I simply used the folding rule to prop the top back tightly on the stem.
    Now I have a 2nd clone to name. Lil Bean (clone A) has begun to show a root of some sort. No Name (clone B) is only 4 days into pot.
    I did bring both clones back into a separate veg. Closet . Lighting will run 16/8 until they catch up.
    The plan is to get those ready for FRANKENSTEIN.

FOOLISHLY- I ATTEMPTED TO GROW 2 more strains but I count as a failure because I put sprouts in super hot soil that was infested with little white bugs and blood red night crawlers. The damn stuff is over a year old and in a dry basement stored in guano sack.
I will post pictures of current development of both clones with next flower shots of String Bean.
Right now her stalk is 1.25" thick. Branch development awesome!
I was trying to continue to spread her, but in light of breaks I left alone. I did NOT trim the under branching because once again I am testing ILGM genetics. I will attest that these strains do develop phenomenal buds whether pruned or not. I’m not looking for 16" buds I’m going for standard 7-9" with level canopy without a use of SCROG .
The ILGM Blue Dream strain:
Displays rapid growth in branching at excellent tier and folage spread. The additional smaller branching will rapidly grow if the plants initial branches are spread to force branching to shoot. This strain perfectly displays shoot development under HIGH LST CONDITIONS.
The additional shoots off branching will form into a perfect canopy whether SCROGGED or not.
Bravo ILGM!!!

3 Likes

@Powaforce
@Fever
@Nug-bug
@Onlythebest79
@bob31

2 Likes

Sucks bout the seeds and breaking the two colas but seems like they both will still have life but just not with the mother. You have to be more careful but you’re not the only one to do such :blush:

2 Likes

Here’s the pics to match the report.

Notice I put Floods on sides

The Clones-“Lil Bean & Frac.”

4 Likes

The Floodlights you see are all LED. THE 3M vented “true white full spectrum” is phenomenal! Throws magnificent “blue” hue.
The other is a Sylvania True white full spectrum that throws the “yellow/red” hue.
The vented 3M is much more brighter.
Either of these single lights have provided enough light for a single plant @ very low voltage. Together they have produced a moderate 4 oz. Dry. Which is average.
My setup pushes 2130 watts of generated light. Voltage pull is 75. Its called killing the game. Frankenstein is a beast

1 Like