Since this is my second grow indoors .I because to dedicate my learners permit to @bob31 and family. Every since I have discovered this place I have become a more successful grower of quality bud.
Now onto the festivities.
I believe I started these plants around end of June. There is a 2 week difference between strains however all on same time schedule.
Strain1 ILGM’s White Widow (fem) 2 plants
Strain2 ILGM’s Girl Scout Cookie Extreme (fem)-GSCx 1 plant
The box: “Frankenstein” 36"L x 21" W x 57"H.
This was a bottom of the totem experiment however it has proven to be dependable processor.
2-1k MARS LED PANELS
2-119K LUMEN 85w “True White” full spectrum LED FLOODLIGHTS by BSF
MEDIUM- MG- ultraLight seed starting & potting soil (Miracle Grow)
Germination: water in top 2 -days to tap.
Starter pot: Jiffy 5" smart
Retainer Pot: 3gal. Florals
Final Pot: 5gal. Florals
Max height of canopy is 47"
1-6" variable speed fan
1-4" single speed fan
*Pots do rest in water!
H2O: Only given R.O. water entire lifespan
I have used 2 separate lines of product in tandem
Flower power kit
General Hydroponics kit Organic
CO2- DUE TO VENTILATION AND open exposure to home not an issue however I do understand more concentrated efforts could help.
So this is the beginning
THIS GUY IS A 40year old wardrobe. Wooden construction and because it’s a late sixty’s early 70’s model the rounded off expressions are nice.
Has a 2x4 center beam and additional upper shelving parallel to door side. There is a gap of 3" between actual ceiling and center beam
This thing was made for weed.
So starting out as most I wanted to spend as little $ as possible. This is what I came up with @ $450.00.
Of course I wasn’t wasting time with ILGM beans once Frankenstein was verified operational.
With this operation I have encountered 2 issues
One is unavoidable currently and the other is just a nuisance
Nuisance first. Because Frankenstein is a wardrobe I do have some problems accessing the bottom of these plants so far I feel even now 3 plants are far too much for tiny space to produce the big yield I expect based off strain data and calculations.
Second issue- the Art of Screwing Up!
Yes along this grow I made multiple mistakes that hampered production
With that being said
First if we make a mistake it can be corrected if noticed in time.
I did a few dumb ones. Usually my doors would be open. Left for 3 days and let system run temps hit 94°! Plus no water those 3 days. Plants we’re fine but I know the heat more than likely hampered the bud development. Humidity of the monster is adequate at 38°
I also shot my girls with a blood fertilizer that was waaaayyyy too strong. Now green plant looks like a damn dalmation. I must admit this was somewhat intentional because last plants I burnt with stuff grew monster buds at 6-9 inch colas. That was some try your luck bag seed with probably 11th generation strains of herms and low THC PLANTS. I have grown to trust the advice and continue to learn now at a snail’s pace. Happy Growing ILGM family let’s grow together!
- List item