I believe i have soil mites what to do

Soil mites in my soil little worm like white clearish type things what to do please

This is what I have in my notes for soil mites, or the store bought from Amazon

• Cinnamon Solution

Dilute 1 tsp. of cinnamon to 4 cups water and leave the solution for the cinnamon to settle. You can then pour the solution on the soil to kill soil mites and bugs attracted to decaying plants.

• Garlic Spray

Leave 3 to 4 cloves in one gallon of water for at least three to four days. Dilute this solution with pure water then spray it directly on to the soil and the base of your plants.

• Mix dish soap with starch

You will need 3 drops of dish soap and 4 tablespoons of starch mixed together with 5 cups pure water. Like the garlic spray, you spray it directly on to the soil and the base but you will need to rinse off any part of your plant that may get sprayed with the solution

https://www.amazon.com/Bayer-Advanced-NATRIA-Insecticidal-24-Ounce/dp/B00364PEFS/ref=as_li_ss_il?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1525731097&sr=1-1&keywords=insecticidal+soap&linkCode=li2&tag=4200a7-20&linkId=aad83e08732f78e818bca8b397113223

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R57PIM6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_ZQJS255J25CE4HWGJ7NP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
What I use,
My bad @MeEasy

1 Like

Not sure why you said this there’s nothing bad about adding your two cents

1 Like

I’ve use DE I stopped once I switched to living soil because I don’t let my soil dry long enough for the DE to work but it is good stuff, neem is another one I forgot to mention. I just copy paste that stuff from my notes for soil mites, I was just researching them yesterday for a friend so the stuff was right upfront in my notes lol

1 Like

Really appreciate i git neem oil i sprayed that already. Now im maki g cinnamon solution my girls look bad.

Be careful not to use that during flower you should get a bottle of captain Jack’s dead bug concentrate, I just had a fungus gnat infestation but before the bottle came either the extreme heat and humidity in my closet or the molasses/ Epsom salt water killed them all lol

So just straight epsom salt and water. Can you please give me instructions on how you used it. Because i was on my way to get peroxide and water to run off.

1 Like

I bought my epsom salt for gardening at Walmart
Mix in soil when starting the plant
Or one teaspoon per foot of plant scratched into soil at base by stem
It also lowers ph supposedly so check on that

Ohh I give my girls 1/2 tablespoon of molasses and 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salt in a gallon of water to my girls once a week I suspect the sulphur in the Epsom salt killed them( you can get it in any store usually next to the band aids GET UNSCENTED)oh and it took 4 days till I saw no more gnats (only 2-3 after 2 days compared to 5 on EACH of my 8 plants before hand)