I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

I dig ure tangents. I look forward to every one of them my brother :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Budbrother, I will not go back to being an introvert, yet I am not good at explaining things. In addition, the information I give is scrutinized like the Gestapo at a train station entrance to Switzerland after Crystaknock. I get the feeling that the clowns on here are looking hard to use me in a case of leveling. I have many character defects, yet character assassination, lies, misinformation, cheating, and stealing are not on the long list of my personal deficiencies. Thanks, but no thanks. I read the messages

2 Likes

That guy, :shushing_face: on that other topic, was kinda being touchy. I think that you were right, and I gave your comments likes. You did even preface a, don’t take this wrong, after all. Just blow it off and don’t sweat the small stuff. Not everybody agrees with everyone 100% of the time.

3 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Regardless of what happens on this forum I really want u to keep in touch brother. You have taught me more than u know for that I’m very grateful. :v::call_me_hand:

@Dman1969, You are worth my time because you are from a different mold. Have a good night, and talk again soon.

1 Like

Very glad to hear that brother!!! I hope u have a good night also. :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks, @Dman1969, I am going to have a good night because Venison is on the menu tonight, and my waterbong is ready to start the first course

7 Likes

Hell yeah brother keep on bonging on!!!:v::sunglasses::call_me_hand: I think you got the Italian and my rib eyes beat lol :joy:

1 Like

Must be the day for it :roll_eyes:
20190211_070424
That’s my mend job this morning with aloe

6 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman Hope ure doing well brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey @Dman1969, I am doing well, but very busy with work, and it’s a good thing. I just have no personal time unless it’s raining. Here’s the Chronic, and she just keeps going.

6 Likes

One more of entire plant15502634734835502289851515158261|374x500

1 Like

10 Likes

@Dman1969, and @Olddog2270, other’s I will submit the remainder of the plants on Sunday because I am only working a half day, so I will have time. I have to get back to Roofing to seal AC conduit before it rains, and floods my customer’s home. The others are all white tipped, so it has me all psyched up in anticipation of what’s hopefully to come to fruition. Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend.

3 Likes

Looking good Brother!! Have great weekend!!

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman she’s looking amazing!!! She has some really sexy long colas!! Glad to hear from you my brother. Till next time keep on keeping on. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman. Here’s a pic of my bushy girl it won’t be long now :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hello @GreenJewels, nice mending, and the nodes are big. I apologize because I started a chain of branch breaking calamity that’s making me Schlep rock the character in the Flintstones. One positive note worthy of mention is all of thr branch breakers have recovered statistically 100%. Have a good Afternoon

3 Likes

Hey buddy @Dman1969, they are getting thick, and growing like there on Steroids. They look beautiful, but it’s amazing the momentous growth between your pictures. Keep up the good work my Brother, and I hope you had a good week. In addition, your weekend is much better. I will be sending pics of my plants tomorrow, or Moday at the latest. All of them are all white tipped, so I am giddy with anticipation. I have to put neem oil on all my plants because I found a leaf with lines in it, so I am going to apply after I get back frlm my 2pm Roof evaluation/estimate with landlord. Talk later, yet I have to mention again the quantum change is astounding. Grrat growing

1 Like

Thanks brother that means alot :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: