I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Likewise @Dman1969, Have a good night too. I am having Italian delivered any minute, and I am going to scarf it down, watch the recorded State of the Union speech, crash to start another work week. Good night

1 Like

We just had rib-eyes :sunglasses: I hope you enjoy your meal my brother :call_me_hand::+1:

@Dman1969, Thanks for making me involuntarily salivate to the typed words Rib eye. I feel like Pavlovā€™s Dog!!! LOL My Italian should be delivered any minute. Have a Good night

2 Likes

Hey brother the Italian had my mouth watering too mabee we should have switched suppers :laughing: lmao good night brother. Talk tomorrow :v::sunglasses::+1::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman I think the broken cola took the leaves are looking good. It may be too early to tell. But so far so goodšŸ¤ž

1 Like

Oh yeah, your gal will be just fine @Dman1969 Itā€™ll be like it never happened most of the time. Iā€™ve used honey on branches broke 60% and maybe a lil bit more than that. I believe @Mrcrabs also uses aloe with great success on his breaks, as well as clones.

2 Likes

Thanks my budbrother pun intended lol :joy: she looks like she hasnā€™t missed a beat. I was sweating it. :v::sunglasses::+1:

Look what just happened.

I got out the raw honey and a zip tie

Itā€™s bad juju talking about this :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Dammit man!!! I didnā€™t mean to jinx u brother. Iā€™m sorry I hope u can fix it. She will be in my prayers :pray:

1 Like

Sheā€™s all fixed up. Shit, this is the plant that my dog Kush ate a while back. Ainā€™t nuttin gonna stop her!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that budbrother! And I promise not to talk abt broken colas again. There a lil bit of that goin around.:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I apologize for starting the bad juju bringing up the subject. I will promise not to mention, nor hint any further mishaps. Sorry @Dman, @Budbrother

1 Like

I have paperwork that has to be completed, and I juzt opened up a letter with a traffic ticket. Itā€™s $168, but, no points, no driving school, no court, nor points. I keep my safe driver, but when it rains it pours. The camera took a picture of my plate at night. Talk later

2 Likes

Hey brother u didnā€™t start no bad juju. Shit happens. Iā€™m glad I made that mistake it taught me how to fix a problem. Live and learn. Stop learning we stop living :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I hate that for you man!! Damn cameras big brother is everywhere. Hope u can have a good night brother. :crossed_fingers::v:

2 Likes

I choose to take that as a joke :smile: because everyone has theirs mishaps every now n then. Itā€™s how we deal with them and then move on thatā€™s important.

3 Likes

@Dman1969, keep that positive attitude, and donā€™t let life circumstances take your character assets away. I have been on the IGLM site, for a decent period of time. You are clearly the frontrunner broken far away from the all the people I have encountered. The grow mentorā€™s that have titles are very solid, so I am good. I will finish my grow, and I have honored my promise to finish what I started. After completion, and from now on I will read to learn on the site. I will never type a word unless itā€™s a question addressed to a Grow Mentor if itā€™s allowed. In conclusion, I donā€™t blow smoke up no oneā€™s A$$. I love you in a platonic manner because you are a solid guy, and your eagerness to learn reminds me of my growing journey when I started. Good Night

3 Likes

I hope you do more than read and ask questions man. Socialize a bit with others and keep us informed. Donā€™t go back into your shell

4 Likes

Man thatā€™s deep. we definitely need to keep on keeping on. I hope we can continue many conversations to come.

1 Like

Traffic cameras at night, and they mail you a ticket. I read many years ago where in Germany on the Autobahn they had cameras installed to take pics of traffic infractions. There they give tickets for using rude hand gestures, and the pictures show the non verbal message carriers as evidence. I would have never imagined that it would one day get me running a yellow/red light. The German people are very innovative, and thatā€™s a prime example. I wonder why in the heat quite a few wear socks in open sandals? I guess itā€™s a fashion statement. Sorry I went off on another tangent. What I wrote was the truth about you, and your lack of conflict between the ego, id, and super Ego. Keep on keeping Real.

3 Likes