I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

@Dman1969. Your girl is close bro. :+1:
Looks Wicked :grin::+1::v:

3 Likes

Hope none of those ropes are tied to a bumper somewhere. Geeze tied up and tied down… that ladies sure liking the bondage.

3 Likes

@Oldguy thanks man. She isn’t showing any amber. I don’t want a lot but I want some. It sure seems to be taking a while. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey @Dman1969. Brother. Momma always told me good things come to those who wait. :grin: Peace bro. :v::+1:

2 Likes

My mom said the same thing. I guess I’m too impatient lol :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

I got to do some more tying. More are falling over. :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Male?

6 Likes

Sure looks like it to me. Time to isolate, harvest pollen, and make your own seeds.

I have in the past selected a single branch, cover with white paper bag(think deli sandwich style), secure bottom with rubber band. Strip off all other non covered male flowers. Using a flashlight look at the silhouette of the flowers to see when they open. Cut branch, dry, and harvest pollen.

3 Likes

This one got pulled from flower tent and is being sent to a new home to grow out for pollen, I’ll cross it with bakerstreet strain clone when I have time to see what I get

4 Likes

IMO it’s a male!!

2 Likes

So I’ve looked deeper at my mothers the one I devastated with overwatering has hermied and will be euthanized tonight. My buddy showed up and took all my clones that weren’t Male or glued to the floor…so I’m basically at a reset in veg room. Slightly disappointed however, glad I didnt put the big herm into flower. That could have destroyed my entire harvest.

Out picking up new cloning materials now

3 Likes

shame it hermied

2 Likes

@anon46981397. Too bad is rt brother. Shame bout the herm. Looks like a solid stem. Was nice an thick. Peace bro. :v:

2 Likes

Have 2 more with stems that thick in flower right now

2 Likes

Kool bro. I just got my next one rollin with some auto Frisian dew. Just pulled domes off to give a bit of fresh air to them. :+1::grin:
Peace :v:

2 Likes

I have clone dome now 7.5inches of space with dual vents should allow me to clone bigger clones and fire into flower tent faster. Hope to have them veg 2-4 weeks to 18 inches and off to flower. Basically gave away 11 clones and lost 3 plants this week to herm it’s been a rough week. If I can pull 8- 10 oz off smaller clones I’ll be happy the big girls should push the lb dry range

2 Likes

Always hate to say goodbye to the kids when they leave. :wink::grin:. Sorry for ur loss on the herms again bro. That always sucks.
Lb dry sounds really good off the big ones. :+1:. I’d be really happy with about a half off mine when they finish. I’m doin outdoor as well when things warm up some so it’s gonna get a bit crowded here in a month or so. :grin::+1:. :v:

3 Likes

Thx bro think I’m calling it a night tc

1 Like

Tc guys best of luck on your grows

2 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman you ok? Haven’t heard from you in a while.

2 Likes