I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Hey there @S.FloridaSwampman. Hope you are well. Been busy setting up new room. :+1:. Now the next hurdle is adequate ventilation. That new hps is gonna run a lot hotter than my lil led did. Won’t need extra heat when the lights are on. :grin:. Found a 10 in in-line fan that pushes 900 cfm and I m only going to need 620 cfm so should be good there. Now I’ve got to run the ductwork into the basement then up thru the old wood stove pipe. ( 14 in ). Should work ok.
Started some Frisian Dew last weekend and they are all coming along nicely. :+1:
I’m really looking forward to seeing ur purple haze girl. Colours in last pics were really something. Peace for now. :v:

1 Like

Well it’s good to know everything is going well, and getting your grow ready @Oldguy. In addition, I really look forward to the awesome strain you picked. Here’s the next week, so same thing again in Chronicle order.

2 Likes

1.) Blackberry Kush

6 Likes

2.)Bianca

6 Likes

Blurry pic of Bianca, so one last try

6 Likes

3.)Black Widow

6 Likes

Side shot of main colas

6 Likes

4.) Purple Haze

6 Likes

One more with flash to try to show depth of color

6 Likes

Flash justed turned the bud white, so newton week maybe there will be Sunlight like previously

1 Like

My Kawasaki Mule is being worked on by a friend over tio help, so I gotta go till later

2 Likes

Newest member of the family AC/DC high cbd

4 Likes

kicking off week 5 in flower showing a bit of water and nute neglect but really packing on the weight this week

5 Likes

Looks like you are doing very well, and the color of is healthy. You are doing a very good grow, so your idea to the watering issues is solved. Keep up the good work, and I am going to be coveting your Buds very shortly. I am driving now, so I gotta go. I don’t want to get into an accident by not being hypervigilent. Talk to you later, yet I had to write when I saw your new pics.

2 Likes

I’ll just be happy if they become real useable buds. The last sample taken had a deep body buzz but no taste. I’m thinking the lack of flavor was most likely due to the quick dry that I had to do to test and the locale of the buzz was likely effected by the same. Another 3 to 5 weeks left to go

1 Like

You hit on a few points in regards to judging quality when it is at this stage, and quick drying definitely effects the test. Curing is a major factor, and the outcome is a quantum difference when done properly. Metaphorically, wine is not the best example to compare the curing process, but read up on Bergman’s different ways of doing it. His different ways, and how to are easily able to perform. Furthermore, the type high, taste, and strength are 100% informative & correct. When you test again never quick dry in oven, and cut a bud place in a dark ventilated place. It will still be a far cry from a real cure explained by Bergman, yet it will be better. Mine are coming along, and we finally got hit with temperatures close to 90°, so finally the sun leaves are falling in mass. Now the buds will really start to amp up, so I can’t wait for the last half of their growth to watch the buds fatten up like a 90lb pig getting ready to butcher. Vegans must hate me for using a metaphor like that. What can I say in regards to their disdain? I love eating BBQ Babyback Ribs, Chops, Sait Louis Ribs, ect. Have a good Evening

4 Likes

@Dman1969, We have not communicated in a while, and it’s most probable because I wrote something that proves undoubtedly that I am an Ahole most the time. I hope you have been well, and life has been treating you good. Whatever I wrote, or did I apologize for being a Schmuck. Have a good Evening/Morning, and I hope that however I acted out you can find it in yourself to forgive my past behaviorism. Looking back in retrospect I enjoyed exchanging pics, and communicating.

1 Like

,Hey @Oldguy, I too want to take the time to ask you to forgive me for anything I wrote, or did that may have offended you because I have enjoyed conversation about everything that we have discussed over time. I have been stressed with work, life, ect. This is not to minimize, or make excuses because whatever is going on in my life I shouldn’t practice, “Displacement”, to relieve stress at others expense. What I am trying to convey is a hypothetical example. For example,
a Customer screams at me because I am behind schedule, so I don’t say anything. I get Home shortly after, and I holler at my Girlfriend for no reason. If I offended you in any way, then please forgive my behavior. I have been a complete Ahole lately, and on edge with my temper. I don’t believe we have had an issue, yet I respect you & our messaging. Take it easy till we message again.

1 Like

Morning @S.FloridaSwampman. Nothing to be sorry about my friend. :+1:
Been super busy at work myself. We got a new guy in shop at work as a temp till our other fellow gets back from school. :grin:
Hope the stress levels come back down. I don’t take well to being hollered at either. :wink:
Your girls are lookin awesome bro. Purple haze is so dark. So vibrant. :+1:
My Frisian dew can go purple too but it’s a much lighter purple. Only the buds and only bout 10 % chance of it turning. That is due to the pheno that they selected for the cross breed. :grin:. New girls are doing well. Got a second leaf coming out on all so into 1 liter containers tonite. Then into 5 gal pots /buckets for final home.prob in another week or 2. They can get a bit lanky in the dome and I’ve got the flourescent 4 in above. Hope you enjoy your day and don’t let the b tards get u down. Keep smilin. :grin::grin::grin:
Till later. Peace. :v:

1 Like

Here’s the latest pic of my girl.
Short on time this morning talk later.
:sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

7 Likes