I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Sorry mate can you quote the question because I can’t remember what you’re talking about

Did you mean @GreenJewels… ?

Chokoloskee, I have fished the 10,000 islands for 45 years. Put in at the marina there forever and I have camped on many of the islands way back from when I was a kid. Back when I was a kid, Luther used to lift the boats up and drop them in the water, there was no boat ramp. Ran for my life from mosquitoes, Moved from there some years ago and miss fishing there in my flats boat something fierce, Low tide is not your friend, I could tell you stories about huge alligators in the back country. Caught a lot of big Reds also. Where did you catch the snook? I caught some big ones down by the mouth of the Broad and Rogers river. I have caught some at Lostmans river too.

1 Like

@GreenCoat, I had the understanding that you are a veteran grower, so it seemed to be a rhetorical question. In the past there was an issue with a person, and his group. I assumed it was a lead in question that was an attempt to try, and make me look ignorant. Please send me where I wrote that I harvest 33.3%finite of cured buds from any strain that I have ever grown. Is there a variation in percentage? My answer is yes to a minimal extent depending on many variables, and some variables that nobody has control over. I sent you a message previously, so I hope you recieved this retort, or the previous message. How long have you been growing? You have always asked good/witty questions, so answer this one. Greatly appreciated, very curious in the Everglades

1 Like

To @zparkie2, I will give more feedback about the 10,000 islands, but you nailed it in every way. The mosquitos are the worst I have ever encountered, and I have traveled extensively. I caught the Snook off a place we named, Alligator Point". During the Summer the Alligators would congregate there, hence the name. I look forward to writing about it, and Chucolusky. Remember when they dropped in the Airborne to cut off the town to Federally Arrest the mayor, and many others for smuggling. It was impossible to catch because of the oyster bars at low tide

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and remove my message and leave things be @S.FloridaSwampman because there seems to be a misunderstanding here at no fault of anyone.

1 Like

@GreenCoat, I am glad that we were able to see eye to eye that it was a misunderstanding/typographical error that caused the error. I asked previously where you read my message about harvest weight, so I can read & retract the message that was the catalyst that caused tension. I do not want anybody to read it, or get misconstrued. Please let me know because I want to be under the radar metaphorically, so no issues arise ever again. Furthermore, I have made my mind up that in future instances where a question may arise I will pass it on to the Mentors. I am an introvert, so it will be beneficial in many facets. All I will do is my grow journal to show pics of grow, and small talk/type. This whole thing became a conundrum, and I am really anxious to see & delete this 1/3 Harvest cured typed message. It’s hard to believe, but I do typographical errors. Thank you, and please don’t forget.
GREATFULLY & RESPECTFULLY,

1 Like

I am at work, but I look forward to messaging yall after work. @zparkie2 I caught it very close to lostmans, at a place previously mentioned. I can tell you the coordinates, so you can fight off the gators during the wet season. Just kidding, we go after dark when they finish sunbathing. Have a good Afternoon to yall

3 Likes

Back in flower tent girls starting to pack it on

3 Likes

@GreenCoat, Thanks for the clarification on the matter, so now you know that the person who wrote it. Thanks, and keep your questions coming because I like reading the retort of others. I learn so much from the grow gods, and the Delusions of Grandeur that accompany them is comical/sad. Have a good Night, or morning

I’m no grow God but I am quite delusional at times

3 Likes

@anon46981397, The girls buds are coming along very well, and they look healthy too. I have enjoyed conversing, and I don’t care about what you believe/disbelieve. Don’t take the wrong way, yet I am trying to make a point. People’s ideas or beliefs are like A hole’s, so everyone has one. Metaphorically it’s the same with growers, and research an idea to make an informed decision. For example, when the little Chronic started to bud a person told me I should trim the lowest several branches because it was a waste, and they wouldn’t produce. I didnt take his advice, so by not doing his suggestion I gained a substantial amount for it’s size. Down here when the buds get going the sun leaves fall off like snow during a snowstorm, so all the lower branches grow decent buds. Tomorrow I yank her, so I will show you an example of listening to others, using common sense, research, and you grow indoors. That makes things much more controlled, and easier to get it done with a controlled environment with minimal chances of pestilence, never mind. In conclusion, when I did the trunk split for Oldguy the other Day I told him to take before & after pictures to make a informed decision on it’s worth to implement prior to harvest to shock the plant to iincrease triconome size. In conclusion, I want to share pics, but I am done answering writing anything about growing technique/ideas. You have the Grow Gods to ask, and they need their egos stroked regularly or they might slice their wrists in a warm bathtub. I hope your Day went well, and your wife/family are feeling good. I gotta take a shower because I’m stinking like a pig pen with fresh slop thrown in. Lol The torch flame turned at an acute angle burning the hair on my arm/leg. I hate the smell because it reminds me how I can really screwup. I am not burned, but it looks like I shaved my left side. I can really do the dumbest things at any given time.

2 Likes

I concur on all points, but I will turn my cheek metaphorically a time, two, and then I act in the same manner. I like to avoid conflict, yet mama didn’t raise a shirker neither. I just don’t like giving people the power to anger me because several reasons, yet the most costly is when a person gets physical/fight mad. They loose concentration, and loose the ability to think strategically on how to TKO the SOB. Keep the creative questions coming it’s enjoyable & witty.

Purple Haze with Sunlight on a cheesy Samsung j6

5 Likes

Good morning :v::green_heart: I’ve been busy as I’m sure you expected. Hubby is progressing great. I can see him gain strength daily. Our buddy is a physical therapist and rigged his recliner chair up for him so now it’s a lift chair. Our buddy is a great guy. He does home health physical therapy and is always picking up walkers, canes crutches etc at garage sales so he can give them to his patients in need. He brought us homemade dinner last night. I love our kind helpful friends. They have helped me keep my sanity. Plus they are fellow potheads :grin: so they stop by and help me relax. His wife( my best friend) had my dishes done and I hadn’t even asked for help. Taking care of the hubby is full time work. But he’s getting better everyday.
On another matter, it seems you and I think a lot alike. I was also raised Catholic. My father’s side were devout Catholics. My ancestors helped lay the bricks and construct Notre Dame in South Bend IN. I’m pretty proud of that fact.
When in collegeone of my classes, the history of Western Civilization taught me a lot about the not so good side of the Catholic religions history. My Catholic elementary and high school education didn’t quite teach me the full history of Catholicism. Nor did CCD class. I left that college scratching my head and questioning my faith…not in God but in organized religion. I love science. I took a couple botany classes because I enjoy botany and science. As life went on and many college science classes, I came to the conclusion that the Bibles many versions were written and translated by humans. Humans make mistakes, misinterpret statements and situations. They perceive things differently from one person to the next. So I’m not a believer in the whole text of the Bible. I have faith in God but also believe in evolution. I just think when God created our world, it wasn’t exactly as described in the Bible. I have a lot of questions when I get to heaven. I still believe in purgatory ( obvious Catholic upbringing). I don’t normally discuss religion or politics. I do appreciate your prayers and I do pray also.
I enjoy reading your journal and chatting with you. Hope to chat soon again. Have a great day and happy growing :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

@anon46981397 , you crack me up. You are a cool guy, and I am glad we converse, and not just shallow small talk all the time. Hope your weekend coming up is good, and your family’s too. I am glad to be moving on to next project. The girls together are intoxicating, and I tried the Blackberry it was a positive experience, for it’s size & placement. Hopefully she will mature, so I can really give it a try. Good Evening

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing?

1 Like

Good Night / Morning, I read your message, and I am glad your Husband’s recovery is coming along very well on a consistent basis. I don’t want to forget, so I premise it with the a fact that makes you are very Wealthy Couple. Just to have a ONE true friend is very hard to find in our walk through life, so you tell me all the care, concern, help given in a true test of when yall were hit with a major storm of Life event. Furthermore, they were there to help you in every facet to help him recover plus understanding what it takes to care sick loved one’s helping by bringing dinner & doing the dishes. That is a perfect definition of a FRIEND, but almost is just an acquaint when things go south they can’t be found on our planet. I understand how difficult taking care of the sick too. My Mom got Alzheimer’s, and your care from his surgery makes taking care of my mom a cake walk in comparison. I told you before I have one friend, and his Son’s are good kids. I don’t t expect anything more than not to be lied to no matter the reason, cheated on, stolen, or be used to gain for whatever endeavor tangible / intangible. Keep them close because they demonstrate behavioris that are diminishing rapidly like kids not being able to write cursive. On a different note, the History of Notre Dame, and the die hard fans are die hard. That is cool you family line helped construct a place with such rich history is awesome. I was a kid when Lou Holtz was Coach, and we played, Miami Hurricanes, and it came down to us playing for National Championship before it was instituted by AP & Coaches Poll. We could have kicked a field goal to share National Championship, but Coach Jimmy Johnson went for the two point conversion to settle the argument who’s the champs, and we couldn’t traverse the goal line getting stood up in the back field time ran out. It was a nail biter, and it gets loud with fans. Actually, loud is a completely enormous understatement.☆ I hope all is going well with your Husband’s recovery, and your Day wasn’t majorly stressful. I fell asleep while writing the message last night, so I will finish the message later. Something went South, and I have to backtrack to figure it out. I may just retract, but I am amazed by the deeply rooted Insecurity in some of the people, conversely, the complete opposite who are grandiose. I hope it’s a mix up like with green coat asking me if I harvest 33.3%finite cured, and I never wrote it. He got it straightened out, so once again a argument avoided. Talk later, and I send my best wishes your Day is going smoothly, and your Evening is even better. Good Day

1 Like

How have you been @anon46981397? All is well, but busy working. My Muie needs a adjustment to the carburetor, and my side door by my Garage came off, so it’s always something new to take up my time. How’s life been treating you, and your girls? Have a good Afternoon, and I will try to send new pictures today. If I get the Kawasaki running, then I will be able to follow through on my commitment/promise. They are starting to really look beautiful, and the smell of them combined is intoxicating. My mail lady saw them, and we talked for 45 minutes reminiscing. We have know each other for years, so I am good in regards to gossip. Talk later

2 Likes

Been busy but should have pics of my lady tonight again it’s the start of week 5

2 Likes