I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

@Oldguy, I am going to be splitting the Chronic trunk, so ask and you will receive step by step instructions w/not very good pictures. Hope your day went well, and everything goes smoothly to Friday. Let me know when you have a chance, do I can make it happen. Time is of the essence because the triconomes are getting close, and I wait 48 - 72 hours after I split her trunk. The shock increases the triconomes but I don’t want them to start turning brownish. I tried some in my water bong, so I definitely do not want anything other than milky. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @S.FloridaSwampman. Thank you for the shout. If ur going to split her trunk
I wouldn’t mind finding out how it’s done. I’ve wondered how well it works. Sorry for the later reply. Been workin on room getting ready to paint. :+1:
Hope ur day went well and all is good with you and yours. Peace for now. :v::grin:

2 Likes

It’s FRIDAY!!! @Oldguy, I am glad you responded expeditiously because it’s getting really Milky like a Mama Cows. I will take pics, and write in chronological order to help you get it down forever. You will definitely like the results, yet don’t take my word. Look it up, and you will see where others do the same trick. When the dewy decimal system was used in Libraries is when I did it after reading it a book called, " Marijuana Growers Guide". I think it’s the title, but my memory fails sometimes. They wrote in the paperback book to use a cut nail & 2"×4" block of wood to place behind the trunk. I tried it; consequently, however it was not an easy process with a greater chance of destroying the Xylem & Phloem cells. I was pondering a different approach, so the had an eppifany when a drill was sitting on my work bench. Afterwards, I never tried it any other way. It puts the plant into shock, and the reacts by pumping up the triconomes. Metaphorically, when a person gets hurt they sometimes go into shock. To stop shock they flood the body with simple fluid. Prior to World War 2 Johnny would be climbing a tree, and break his arm. If he went into shock they would restrict, and Johnny would die. A Doctor/Scientist went against the norm, and from then on simple accidents didn’t kill. In addition, the same Dr. was the first to perform open heart surgery. Under great pressure the blue baby’s parents gave him permission, and today it’s a norm. Sorry, once again I go off on a tangent. I was cutting a pitch pan, and now I am leaving Roofing supply to stitch myself up with suchers in my finger. I will be damned if I am going to sit around the emergency room, for hour on a Friday.

2 Likes

Damn bro. Get it looked after. I crushed 1 last fall putting in wood.

Keep it as clean as u can. Talk later.
At work and the gods are watching. :v:

2 Likes

Ouch hope you recover from that one quickly

Just finished talking with doc got my prescription today for 2 grams a day with a review in 90 days

2 Likes

@GreenJewels, I hope you are holding up under the stressful circumstances of your Husbands Heart Surgery, and I hope He is doing better since our last message. I have keep your Husband, and his recovery first and foremost in my thoughts & prayers. I am not a God freak, but I believe we didn’t evolve according to Darwin. I do believe that our bodies change over time because of the process of natural selection. Another words, millennials ago we needed a spleen to help the body because cleanliness was not even an afterthought. Today, as you know they can extract it from us with no problem. I am retarded compared to Einstein, yet he believed in a God because the math in his Mind knew it to be true. He was getting up in age, and a question came up asking Him, “What do you want after your Death”? He percieved the question correctly in his mind, but as you know language/writing can be misinterpreted. He retorted, “When I die I have many questions to ask God”. The reporter was intending a retort that this, or that theory would be correct. I don’t beat the bible, nor talk about it unless it comes up usually communicating with someone I meet in time. I was on the fence about this subject even though my parents made me go to church as a kid. After reading the Einstein retort I contemplated it till I agree with Him. I hope this doesn’t offend you, but you do not come off as a hater/simpleminded. Anyway, I hope all the issues that arose recently ho away quickly & as painlessly as possible. On a final note, I don’t know you; consequently, however you are very perceptive when it comes to human behavior/Psychology. You mentioned previously that when you were a kid height wasn’t a second thought to climb a tree, ladder, ect. Children live what’s called a, Personal Fable, till something happens in their lives like a tragedy happens. It’s a misconception that nothing is going to happen to me. When I was seven years old I still was still under the Personal Fable till we were traveling on “Death Alley” in Palm Beach out west where the sugarcane fields&edge on nowhere Everglades, and the Paramedics were working vigorously on one man in his car. On the other side were four inside the other vehicle in the head on collision. I tugged on my Dad’s hand wanting an answer to why they weren’t helping the other car with more passengers while they are using the jaws of life to extract the Driver. That was the end of my misconception when he told me they were all Dead because their necks were snapped. All four were wearing their seatbelts, so there were no visible injuries. It looked at seven like they were sleeping, yet looking back in retrospect all the signs of them perishing was clearly visible. You are very perceptive in human behavior, and that’s good you use the bar when you are in your stand. I don’t know if you use a safety harness to climb up & down, but you can buy them OSHA approved to help you from a catastrophic accident & extra feelings if Security. I use a harnesses on certain jobs that Mandate them, but it saves countless lives annually. Read the instructions on placement of hook that connects to the harness because it is worthless if you free fall beyond recommended it can become more fatal. This will not apply to you now that I think about it because as you are climbing up the stand you pause to un hook to hookup a few steps up. I wanted to write back sooner to see how your Husband’s recovery was going, but I have been insanely busy. Today is the first official do nothing day in months, so I slept till 10:30 this morning. What a Dsy of rest can do is truly amazing when you become a broke down dinosaur. I will be back to work tomorrow, so I am really going to take advantage of today. Have a good Afternoon

1 Like

@anon46981397, How have you been, and how is the overdosing of your plants with water going? Have you implemented a way to remember your watering schedule? I hope your weekend is going well, and I wanted to say hello. I have been busy as you know, but I took the Day off to rest. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I have one chore today. I am splitting the miniature trunk of the Chronic to increase it’s Triconomes size. I am going to do it for @Oldguy, so in future grows he can implement it to help his girls get maximum potential in potency. Talk to you later, and have a great Afternoon/Weekend

2 Likes

@Oldguy, your pictures look almost exactly like mine, and the same finger except it’s on my left hand. I am glad it was lacerated on the left hand because of work, so I will still be able to work efficiently because I am right handed. I took the Day off, so I will be writing&pics of the splitting of the Chronic trunk. Trunk is an overstatement because it’s circumference is about as big as an Oak tree’s twig. Hopefully all is well, and you implement it with one of your girls in the future to see the results first hand instead of hearing about it. Afterwards, I am quite certain you will implement it everytime. In case I forget when drilling out the trunk use the smallest bit possible, and support the trunk with equal pressure. What I want to impress in your mind is ny doing so, it will not tear the root system as long as you pull the plant to you, with the equal pressure you are drilling away into the trunk. I get forgetful, and that is very important factor in a positive outcome.I will be sending today/tonight, so have a good Afternoon

2 Likes

So I have decided to swap to white buckets and dry erase markers I have markers to write on
Each as I water and a side benefit will be better ability to position each individual plant as I would like under lighting

2 Likes

@anon46981397, glad to read your solution to the issues of over watering, and you are implementing it go with lighting. You hit two birds with one stone. Hope your weekend is going well. I took the day off, and I want to blow tomorrow off too. My body is screaming another day, and my mind is telling me the logic. I am in a quandary in my mind, but I am just playing inside my cranium. I have to get caught up, so back to the fun. Have a great weekend

2 Likes

@Oldguy, I like your new picture in the circle, and hopefully you are having a good Weekend. I am going to do the splitting, so you can implement it with your girls just before harvest to enlarge your triconomes.

1. Use twine or zip tie in two places on trunk of plant.
    1A) first zip wrap around base, but atleast 1/2’ about ground
    B) second zip place below fork
    C) make space large enough, so you will be able to separate
  2. Use the smallest drill bit as possible in center of trunk & zip
    A) Appy equal pressure while drilling, not to disturb roots
    ☆You know bits break, so use a go between to prevent injury as you already know Oldman. (I use same polyester in chaps/pillows to bind bit to hault bit instantly)
    3)Use a ice pick, punch, or whatever starting with a fine point to open/split trunk
  3. keep each side of split trunk apart till you yank her in 72 hours
    5)Watch in amazement as the triconomes grow in size
    ☆ I am starting now, but I have to be very careful because it is a tiny trunk, and I do not want to damage any extra Xylem/Phloem cells. If you do, then you are going backwards in your endeavor.
1 Like

Dilling using bit to open & you can leave bit in trunk to split if you feel confident. First time doing this trick I would follow outline, yet I know your profession. Do whatever comes to your mind first.

1 Like

Use bit and carefully press one side of bit away & the other side towards you, and it will split the trunk in half between zips

2 Likes

I am looking for something to leave in trunk yo keep separate till 72 Hours has elapsed.

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman. Have you got a shim somewhere ? Would work I think.
Thanks for the picture instructions. Takes all the guess work out of things. :+1::grin:
Might have to trim it down to fit.

1 Like

1 Like

Now just just sit back, and observe the triconomes swell. Each plant reacts more/ less, yet it can be between actually dripping to swelling up more than tricks prior to application. You are in a win win situation, but your first time I would take a pic of any bud before & after. Afterwards, I can guarantee you that you will implement this trick as long as you grow. Just remember not to damage roots. Equal pressure to stabilize the trunk/roots. I am glad you are going to try it on just one to see what happens because you don’t know me very well, and apprehension is understandable. I am not a sporting man. If I did wager in life, then I would put all my money on you doing this process every plant when you look at your before & after pics. Good luck, but ask anything because no question is a dumb question. Now I guess I will do my weekly pics, or should I wait till next week?

2 Likes

If no one responds soon, then I will skip the week. I sent them in 2 days late last week, so I don’t care either way. I have not brought them in, so it wouldn’t be a hassle.

1 Like

I will definitely give this a try on this next grow. For sure. :+1:
I did the 48 dark but no stem split on last grow but have nothing to compare to :roll_eyes:
Didn’t take any pics but I will next one. And thanks for the mention on the pic. That Center girl was almost 11 ft.
Not a prob to wait for quality. :grin::+1:
Peace. Thanks again for the process. Appreciated my friend. Have a good evening. :v:
@S.FloridaSwampman

1 Like

I am going to take pics now, so I am done with it till next week. I was rained out of work this morning, and I was able to have two days off. I am going to get it out of the way because I won’t have time, nor feel this rejuvenated till we get rain. It can be weeks without rain this time of year on my longitude & latitude numbers. In chronological order

1 Like