I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Back

5 Likes

4.)Purple Haze(This my most precious of all P.H. I have ever grown to this point in time. Go back to the start on the bumper of my truck, and the color busting out this early.

4 Likes

Backside up close to show color this early is a first out of many, so that is why I am happy because itā€™s possible potential

5 Likes

That stunk

5 Likes

One last attempt with flash

6 Likes

The pictures just donā€™t show the Deep Purple LOL, LIKE THE BAND, yet they are artists. I am so inept in art I canā€™t get a picture to show its color

1 Like

5.)Chronic, I tried video but would not download to send to yall.

6 Likes

One last shot, and you will never see her again. Milky is starting into triconomes, so by next week it will be hanging. No flash

4 Likes

Bianca, buds starting

4 Likes

Fist bud forming again on the Bianca in two places

3 Likes

Sorry I got carried away, but they have a long time, and many bud sites to add extra yield. I get goofy every time around this cycle in time because the outcome isnā€™t length of bud, itā€™s the quantity & weight that is very rewarding. I like helping people in real need, not players. This Bush technique will weigh in quite hefty as long as pestilence stays away. Thanks for seeing, and I hope I did not vote you to tears

2 Likes

Gotta get the ladies taken care of before dark, but I will write yall later on tonight. If your not online, then I will leave you a message. I hope everyoneā€™s hearts are beating, and you were able to Carpe Diem since we messaged each other.

2 Likes

Itā€™s always a pleasure to see ur girls brother. Luv to see a grow come together for folks so deserving. Peace. :v::grin:

3 Likes

@Oldguy, I concur with you that continued education stinks. I have been caught in that trap numerous times, and I am guessing it is to keep you informed on the newest models, so you keep up with the modifications/changes. To Contract in Florida we have to do continued ed, or they fine first, suspend license next. I took an OSHA electrical safety course to gain the hours to submit to the Bureau of Professional Regulation to keep them happy. I purposely took electrical because I am scared of many things, yet Electricity is my biggest fear when it goes to 220+. Itā€™s amazing how it exists the body to find a ground. My Neighborhood friends Dad worked at Florida Power & Light as a field Forman, and a this was years ago when discrimination was rampant against Women which isnā€™t fair in my opinion. I know opinions are like bund holes, and everyone has one. Anyway, she worked there for years. She studied hard, so she got her wish on a bucket truck. First Day the signal hadnā€™t been sent; however, she got hit in th he hand with her insulated gloves off, so the power exited out in both knee caps above her rubber boots. She survived the incident, but she became a double amputee. I am happy to see the work force open up for reasons we previously talked about the trades to any race/gender. Not paying attention can cost ya, and how sad because she faught like hell to get accepted to training. Have a good day/Morning

1 Like

A misprint, or something technical failure happened with message to pic. The pic is one of a few sites on the Bianca that 5, 6, or more Bud tips form on their own, and by harvest it will be shaped like a fist at with density like a baseball. I had one before that almost weighed thirty grams. It happens on that particular strain, but I was blessed with several on this Bush.

1 Like

@GreenJewels, I have not communicated with you in a while, and I am glad to know you are still on ILGM. I would like the opportunity to explain about what I wrote about you climbing the latter to attempt to clear your gutter of debris. Most people would go up one step if that, and turn around from fear. You tried it first, so then you have in afterwards. Thatā€™s cool because that action causes desensitization to fear of heights. I am scared of many things, so I can be cowardly quite often. I just worked on a bunch of AC installation, and every pitch pan I cut out to reseal the conduit/lines had me shaking like a leaf. I try to push an extra step every issue I incounte

1 Like

almost every time I get the courage because over time desensitization happens inadvertently. Over time you may be doing base jumping!!! JK, I wouldnā€™t try it. Have a good night/morning, but it was nice to know you are around in cyberspace. I donā€™t know, or remember if you are growing. If you are, then I hope that they turn out asesome.

1 Like

Sorry, Iā€™ve been busy with hubby. He had a massive heart attack Thursday night. He had open heart surgery Tuesday and is doing better. So I finally have a little more time now that heā€™s on the road to recovery.
I try and try to desensitize myself to height. I hunt and climb my ladder stand. I always have to talk myself into it. I think a lot of it is I donā€™t trust my body. My joints suck and give out on me often. Thatā€™s always in the back of my mind. I do much better after hunting season has been in for a month. By then Iā€™ve made myself climb my tree stand several times and it gets easier. Then then the next year comes and itā€™s the hard at first, easier as I do it more. I should put up a ladder stand out back and climb it once a week throughout summer. maybe that would help. My tree stand has a shooting rail, so it feel safer than one without or just being on my roof. I just donā€™t get it. When I was a kid, I spent many a days up in the tree in my yard with no fear. Now that Iā€™m old, itā€™s scary :joy:
I suppose when weā€™re kids, we donā€™t have that fear of dying. Our bodies work better so we trust ourselves more, I guess. Iā€™ll keep climbing. Maybe this spring Iā€™ll get those gutters cleaned then I need to flash my chimney. Itā€™s needing it. Iā€™ll Google how to flash chimneys. It will be my first time. Hopefully I can keep in touch with the a little better now. I enjoy watching your girls grow and the chit chat :slightly_smiling_face: :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@GreenJewels, I am in awe!!! You apologize for not responding because your Husband had a Heart attack, and is recovering from the surgery to repair I am guessing a bloodstream blockage to the Heart, or whatever caused it. You are amazing just writing what you did. PLEASE, in the future never apologize to me when something catastrophic happens in life especially loved ones. Family is blood, and blood comes first. I am not a God freak, so donā€™t think I am going to start beating the Bible. I will keep your Husbandā€™s recovery in my thoughts & prayers. If you believe in evolution, then thatā€™s fine with me too. Furthermore, no matter what the real truth is you have nothing to loose by me asking my higher power to help yall in every way. On a different subject, you wrote about how in the beginning of the season it takes all your gumption to climb up to your stand to hunt. As the season starts to get closer towards the end of the season it gets easier. You wrote a textbook classic example of, ā€œDesensitizationā€, the word used in Psychology. As you continue to face your fear, and climb the ladder it becomes, not as stressful. You demonstrated the perfect example of what I was trying to convey. Furthermore, you hit on my next idea/recomendation which is miraculous in and of itself. The process of, ā€œRoundingā€. Again you hit a bullseye at 1K Yards with your idea of using a ladder in the off season, so you donā€™t have to regress like the previous season. Over time you will be swinging from the trees like Tarzan, but that might be stretching it more than a little bit. If you implement what you thought up, then over time you will climb with diminishing fear rather quickly. That was awesome you came up with the perfect way to rid your fear of heights in a timely manner as if you took a course in Psychology. I am rarely amazed by what people do, or say anymore. However, today when I read your message I was amazed at your foresight/problem solving abilities. I am going back to work, yet I had to take the time to let you know that I hope your Husband continues to recover quickly with no issues. Hope your day ends on a positive note, and you have a good Night. In conclusion, You are as sharp at problem solving as you are at hitting the mark on the Buck you sent in the piicture I looked at previously. Type a message at your convenience when life gets back to normal with your Husband, and I wish you/loved ones all the serenity in the world during this time in yā€™alls life. Everything will work out in the end because from what I have read/observed you have good karma!!!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch, we appreciate your prayers and I appreciate your kind words. From your words Iā€™ve read, I can tell you have good karma also.
Iā€™ll keep working on my fear of heights. Iā€™ll keep at it until I can get up on that roof one day and get the needed work done. You have a good night. Iā€™m off for much needed sleep. Iā€™ll be checking out your girls and chatting again soon. :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes