I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

I read what someone wrote about the wet/drought method, I guess that’s pretty much the method I use. You definitely won’t hurt them to give them an extra day or 2 of NOT watering - when you think you should. I am just now (3 months old) watering the big one about every 5 days.
Anywho have a great day everyone - I’m busy as crud today… G2G :roll_eyes::expressionless:

4 Likes

Lol…I may have wrote that in the wrong thread…oops. Remember not to over water everyone… LOL

4 Likes

Hey, I can take pictures in dark with a fash tonight, or I will take them tomorrow after my Dr.'s Visit during the day. I am pathetic because my intentions were to get it done today, but shit happened. I passed Inspection, but other crap came floating to the surface in the latter part of the day. I apologize for this becoming a redundant theme, so I apologize to those who are worth more than a pinch of dirt. @Olddog2270, or @Oldguy I get confused. Furthermore, too tired to look back now because I just got home. I can write how to split trunk in chronological order, or I will wear a covering when my first is ready doing it on the video icon. Your call because I am the President, and I don’t want to be assassinated! Talk later gotta get all this fiberglass/dirt off, and feed my new service dog. I forgot to give him a snack this morning, so I feel guilty.

6 Likes

No need for sorry brother, rest up and get some quality pics tomorrow after dr.

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! @anon46981397, I have to thank you, @Oldguy, and the two or three others who I converse with for the reprieve till tomorrow. I have been burning my candle on both ends, and in the center with it burning both directions lately. Anyways, compared to the," Grow Gods", it’s not worth clicking on anyway compared to their bounty. It’s just a waste of time because they all have Doctoral degrees in Botany. Excuse me, Horticulture in an educational system that has fallen into the teens in World Ranked Education in the Countries on the Earth. I laugh every time I see a bumper sticker, “My Kid is an Honor roll Student”. I would like to mention the “A” is Academically a “C” in reality, so your giving your child positive reinforcement for doing average on the World Scale bragging about it. The bumper sticker that made me chuckle the first time I saw it was, " My Kid beat your Honor roll student’s A$$". I am in a feisty mood tonight because I have a break tomorrow, and I cut a sample bud off the Blackberry Kush, and I was pleasantly surprised. Fed my Dog, and now I’m going to get on the Mule to do my nightly thing. @Oldguy, they are getting laid back too near you? I live outside a large Metropolis, but the town I live in is a good old boy society. They don’t bother us either, and our motto when we were Annexed by a City of our choosing was leave us alone like we don’t exist. I am going to be a politician, but we should be left alone to have complete freedom unless it hurts another human. If you hurt, rape, murder, ect. Whatever transpired should be done back to the offender in equal measure. Child molesters should be tried by a Jury, and if found guilty lined up against a wall and shot. All the appeals, yet not to mention the millions of dollars in legal fees we pay. We should hang them after sentencing within 30 Days, or upon denial of first appeal with all their legal B.S. I will take pics tomorrow, and shut my mouth. It’s the internet thing that’s got me going because I can write what I feel, and I don’t care what the response may be. It is a new dynamic that I like, so that’s why I do what I do. Thanks again

6 Likes

Oh @S.FloridaSwampman good luck on your grow. Looks like you are doing great. Love the disguise, it must have been learned in your previous occupation. Camouflage! Thanks for your service.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Oldsoldier1976, for thanking me for my service, and disabilities ustained from IED. You are the first person to write what you did, and I really appreciate your message. People don’t like war/conflict, yet place them under the boot of a tyrannical ruler over twenty years. After liberation, ask them how they feel about being set free. I have a puppy Dachshund that’s starting training to help my Hearing Impairment. I usually never open that page of my life story,; consequently, however, my 16 year old service/Disability Dachshund had Cancer, so I had to put Her down. The Veterinarian let me stop her suffrage by my own hand. I couldn’t let a stranger do it, and they were very understanding. I guess they read the book, " Of Mice and Men". Lenny couldn’t avoid what was coming, but his friend did it out of love & the suffering that was bearing down quickly. Sorry, I went too deep. I can be redundant to an extreme at times, so what in this case because no one will read my affinity to people who are like minded/ or give thanks. I seldom write about this period, nor all my Disabilities sustained in my years going back. One nano second everything is hukydory in everyone’s life, and in less than a nanosecond they could be like me. On the other hand, much worse off. Have a good Day, I have typed too much. In conclusion, I have my Dr.'s appointment to drive all the way East to Downtown, so as usual I am running late. Respectfully, S.Fl.

4 Likes

Semper Fi Marine. Thank you very much for that sacrifice. I put 37 plus years in uniform. I retired from the Army National Guard as a 1SG. I did a tour in Iraq in 2003 to 2004. Our unit was lucky we didn’t have any trouble. We were stationed at Talil AFB known after as LSA Adder north of Kuwait by 6 hours or so.

4 Likes

@Oldsoldier1976, We are all Brothers no matter if it’s the Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marines. This is outside my comfort zone, but I was career Army,(Airborne Ranger), and was hit with a simple through & through not hitting any Organs. Afterwards, I was deemed battlefield effective. Shortly after going back a IED took away several things not even from shrapnel that ended my career. We understand the dynamic of being within the blast radius, so I don’t have to explain it to you. In conclusion, the more I type the likelihood of it getting in my subconscious is heightened. I hate going back in dreams waking up with my mattress sheet wet with a imprint of my upper body. I am glad we had this time to converse, but I am getting called to scale & get my blood pressure read. Respectfully, S.Fl.

2 Likes

@anon46981397, I have a second to message you about overwatering. I gave you the mostl simplistic/cheapest way to stop stifling your previous grows. The ball is in you court to change, or continue to make the same mistakes. I hope you implement anything, so it doesn’t happen again. There’s a point where you can’t help a person no matter how much one tries. I hope you take anyone’s suggestion, so you don’t continue to sabotage your grow. I hope this is not the case, for you are a really cool dude!!°

2 Likes

Yes I am refraining from watering. I mist twice a day. You are right overwatering is the easiest way to ruin it. But I also didn’t have my soil right. I had absolutely no perlite. My soil just stayed compacted and wet. So far Meg and Deb are looking good.

f

Anyway thank you for your advice and kind words. Much appreciated.

5 Likes

Working but I should have tape and markers in both tents by the weekend. I have made a few changes to my system. First change means nothing can be watered until after flower tents lights come on. Second change keeps water off 5 of 7 days meaning there are only 2 possible days plants can be watered if they are too dry in between its gonna have to survive with a misting until water day

1 Like

@S.FloridaSwampman. Hope ur day was good and travel went well. I was on the road myself today. 250 mile round trip for new car model training. Never stops.
Trip home was better. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m kinda outside a smaller 5 town area that’s not a bad place to hang ur hat. Similar to you , we do what we do and don’t bother the neighbors … too much. :grin:. It’s a place where if u need a hand for a bit it’s a call away. :+1:
Peace for now. :v:

1 Like

I am getting ready to take pictures shortly, and I apologize again repeatedly being late. It’s not anything that you have not seen before, so I am sure it doesn’t matter. It’s the old mannerism beat into me to apologize. Hope your day went well. Same order

2 Likes

All in line

4 Likes

1.)Blackberry Kush

6 Likes

1A)Blackberry Kush (Back)

5 Likes

2.)Bianca

6 Likes

Bianca back

4 Likes

3.)Black Widow